Options
    sydneydeb wrote: »
    What is this "sex" you speak of? ;)

x1

It's been so long I don't even remember what sex is :(

• Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    my arm doesn't get as tired as before...

:p
  • Tiamo719
    Options
    Even just losing 11 lbs makes me feel sexier. My boyfriend is happy about that (me feeling sexier) :wink:
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options

x1

+2 smh
  • nikkilove7070
    nikkilove7070 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    funny.....now that I've lost 50 pounds, dress better, feel better.....I got it more when I was heavier. .....
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    KylaDenay wrote: »

x1

+2 smh

+3 :/
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    vjohn04 wrote: »
    My ex was less attracted to me. No harm no foul though. We got together when I wasn't as fit, and that's what he liked. I can't fault him for that.

I'll fault him for you.
  • wilsoncl6
    Options
    Drive dips during high exercise weight loss program but stamina and endurance increases. Spouse gets worried because the fitter I get the harder time she has keeping up.
  • BV1980
    BV1980 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am 34 years old and have been fat my whole life. I have been 400+ lbs (452 lbs being the highest) for quite a while now. So, I have never been able to be successful with getting a girlfriend or having a sex life. My body is ruined because my flaw in my life has been overeating. Even if I lose the weight, I will be a mess of skin and not what girls want, so I doubt losing weight will improve, or I should say create, a sex life for me. Since it is something I want very badly, I may have to live with this unfulfilled desire, pay for it (which wouldn't be what I want and I would still be unfulfilled), or distract myself constantly with work or hobbies or whatever. I don't think distraction would work though since sex is everywhere and you cannot escape it. It is a constant reminder of my desire and what I cannot experience. So I think I may have to just cope with the lack of it or eventually just not exist anymore so it isn't an issue.
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    I log it as prancercise.

This should help.

Sorry I asked, by the way. :astonished:

• wilsoncl6
    Options
    BV1980 wrote: »
    I am 34 years old and have been fat my whole life. I have been 400+ lbs (452 lbs being the highest) for quite a while now. So, I have never been able to be successful with getting a girlfriend or having a sex life. My body is ruined because my flaw in my life has been overeating. Even if I lose the weight, I will be a mess of skin and not what girls want, so I doubt losing weight will improve, or I should say create, a sex life for me. Since it is something I want very badly, I may have to live with this unfulfilled desire, pay for it (which wouldn't be what I want and I would still be unfulfilled), or distract myself constantly with work or hobbies or whatever. I don't think distraction would work though since sex is everywhere and you cannot escape it. It is a constant reminder of my desire and what I cannot experience. So I think I may have to just cope with the lack of it or eventually just not exist anymore so it isn't an issue.

Relax BV1980, there is someone for everyone. Good thing is that women aren't as shallow as us guys and a good personality goes a long way. Until you lose the weight, work on your sense of humor, confidence and big billfold doesn't hurt either.
  • Tiamo719
    edited November 2014
    Options
    BV1980 wrote: »

A woman looks at a mans face first and then sense of humor. Make them fall for you and your loose skin will not phase them. That's the kind of women you want anyway :smile:
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Less
  • WildOkapi
    Options
    Never had a sex drive and still don't!
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Nothing reduces my sex drive...Hahahaha!...as far as the act of sex?...Well....in a bit of a dry spell....So I can't really compare before I lost weight to now....(anyone wanna help me create a study?...purely for science of course!! :smile: )
  • shortntall1
    shortntall1 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    All I will say is VA VA VA VOOM :)
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    vjohn04 wrote: »
    My ex was less attracted to me. No harm no foul though. We got together when I wasn't as fit, and that's what he liked. I can't fault him for that.

He felt threatened...you look amazing!

• gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    On a more serious note, I had a dummy phase where I thought less fats in my diet equals more weight loss. Obviously not smart. My sex drive plummeted. Testosterone was minimal. Learned the ways, ate proper diet, been staying up all night ever since. Last part was a joke.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    my arm doesn't get as tired as before...

LOL!!!