Big Bellies Before and After Pics!!!

Replies

• Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Wowsa... Definitely some inspirational pics! Thanks for sharing, brave people! :lol:
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    ElliottTN wrote: »
    Before
    if1xf9.jpg

After
    2nu3lhc.jpg

Damn!
  • IrZeo
    IrZeo Posts: 58 Member
    I've lost 35lbs so far.. but I can't really see the difference besides feeling that my clothes are a little more loose. :expressionless:
  • bebenevaeh
    bebenevaeh Posts: 65 Member
    Bumpity bump
  • Strangegirlz
    Strangegirlz Posts: 92 Member
    Sparlingo wrote: »
    comparison-9months-side_zps35c18937.jpg

Working to get back to this after baby #2 (harder with two kidlets underfoot!) but I definitely saw an improvement to my midsection. Excited to do more lifting this go around and see the tummy improve way more than it did that first go around :smile:

AMAZING, well done. So encouraging
  • lunalee84
    lunalee84 Posts: 372 Member
    Everyone has done such an amazing job!
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Sparlingo wrote: »
    comparison-9months-side_zps35c18937.jpg

Working to get back to this after baby #2 (harder with two kidlets underfoot!) but I definitely saw an improvement to my midsection. Excited to do more lifting this go around and see the tummy improve way more than it did that first go around :smile:

YOU LOOK SO GOOD, wow! I would love to have that after pic. Your tummy looks amazing.
  • brimingus
    brimingus Posts: 66 Member
    This thread is amazing!!! I carry most of my weight in my stomach and thighs so I love seeing these!!

YOU ALL HAVE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!
  • theimpossibles
    theimpossibles Posts: 20 Member
    BramageOMG wrote: »
    423vi7ogm62i.jpg

is that a crass tattoo?!?!
    awesome...

• GeorgiFett
    GeorgiFett Posts: 9 Member
    Wow, amazing results in here :) Thank you for the motivation!

• 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    You all look amazing - Belly's look fab!!!

Keep up the great work x
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    l6s3z48hokxy.jpg
    bi66uqvmcf6x.jpg

Lost 133 lbs at one point, but back to 120 lbs lost, will find out tomorrow if that has changed. I got too comfy but back to fighting for my goals, 10 lb's gained over the past 3 year's when I lost 133 lbs? I think that's ok and I know I'll get it back off.

I think you are allowed to gain 10lbs in 3 years - You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bebenevaeh
    bebenevaeh Posts: 65 Member
    l6s3z48hokxy.jpg
    bi66uqvmcf6x.jpg

Lost 133 lbs at one point, but back to 120 lbs lost, will find out tomorrow if that has changed. I got too comfy but back to fighting for my goals, 10 lb's gained over the past 3 year's when I lost 133 lbs? I think that's ok and I know I'll get it back off.

Ur wieght loss took ages off u!! U look amazing!!!
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    inspiring all of you :)
  • sweedee1218
    sweedee1218 Posts: 98 Member
    Amazing Everyone!!!
  • misslazo718
    misslazo718 Posts: 124 Member
    Bump for more posts. Inspiring.
  • nina07111
    nina07111 Posts: 25 Member
    2013sk wrote: »
    l6s3z48hokxy.jpg
    bi66uqvmcf6x.jpg

I think you are allowed to gain 10lbs in 3 years - You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW... you look amazing... 133 lbs lose is unbelievable and you look at least 10 years younger
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!