Ladies: Hairy or Hairless Guys

Options

Replies

• vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'd rather hairy, but not too much so? The grey sweatpants guy above is H O T. I don't mind a bit of manscaping. Completely hairless isn't ideal.
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    haha sure!!!!
    moogplayer wrote: »
    hmmm I better get to work on that ^^^

Do you really moog? *swoon*

• angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I definitely prefer some hair over hairless. Not in love with the wookie look, though!

I've got to agree with this one though if it were a red or blond wookie I could deal with it better. I shave under my arms and Nair my legs but the playground has grass.
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I prefer some hair. If your chest is bare it better be natural because I loathe chest/arm stubble.
    Personally I'm due for a trim, but if a guy mandated that there be shaving involved we'd be done right there. I've always thought it was borderline pedo and get radioactive razor burn. Thank God for the return of classic pin-up bathing suit styles!
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    I prefer some hair. If your chest is bare it better be natural because I loathe chest/arm stubble.
    Personally I'm due for a trim, but if a guy mandated that there be shaving involved we'd be done right there. I've always thought it was borderline pedo and get radioactive razor burn. Thank God for the return of classic pin-up bathing suit styles!

How do you determine the time in which you need a trim?

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Did I just hear your zipper go down?
  • johnmurphymfp
    Options
    lol, you must have a hearing problem. I'm wearing button fly. lol
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    It must have been the sound of all the buttons popping open really fast then.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    You type quite well only using one hand.
  • moogplayer
    moogplayer Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ hahahaha
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Beards !!
  • johnmurphymfp
    Options

lol, it's an acquired skill. You seem to be doing well in the one handed typing area.

• docklanders
    Options
    I'm not really picky. Like most other women, a large amount of body hair isn't too appealing to me, but average is fine. I prefer that over completely hairless but again, not a big deal.

This. I like my man to have a bit of fur, but not too much!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My husband is a hairy guy. He's not Chewbacca or anything, but I can't say I would go back to having a guy with no chest hair.

ETA: I freak the f out when I find facial hair all over the sink from him shaving. But that's some of my OCD tendencies speaking, because I can't handle a blob of toothpaste in the sink either. I'll scrub the bathroom down over both. :embarassed:
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    hairless! and with boobs! oh wait... that's right. i'm a lesbian. carry on.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

lol, it's an acquired skill. You seem to be doing well in the one handed typing area.
    I just have really talented thumbs.

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Men shaving and/or waxing body hair is very weird to me.
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    aimelee wrote: »

Thank god! no moobs lol jk
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    MegCole321 wrote: »
    aimelee wrote: »

Thank god! no moobs lol jk

hairy moobs. sweet mother... :s
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My husband is a hairy guy. He's not Chewbacca or anything, but I can't say I would go back to having a guy with no chest hair.

ETA: I freak the f out when I find facial hair all over the sink from him shaving. But that's some of my OCD tendencies speaking, because I can't handle a blob of toothpaste in the sink either. I'll scrub the bathroom down over both. :embarassed:

You must be my long lost twin. My husband has quite the beard. He only trims it 2-3 times a year and when he does, it's immediately after I clean the bathroom.

And he and our son constantly leave toothpaste in the sink!