Best underwear for gym? (ladies)

Options

Replies

• kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    When I work out it must be bikini cut style undies.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I don't. But I change after every workout. For cycling, I wear old undies and attach a thick pad to the outside.
  • nicoleromine
    nicoleromine Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Totally unnecessary.
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    We were just talking about this at work! I need technical underwear! I tried going comando, but there are seams in my compression pants that make it impossible...but I need something that wicks the moisture away, as I seem to end up almost with diaper rash (sorry if tmi!!).

Ex officio is technical underwear. Synthetic, wicking and seamless. I got a pair for an obstacle course race and they are swell. Bought them at r.e.I. All cuts were available.

• drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of these and I like them. They're lightweight, moisture wicking, and also seamless. I would get more but they're kind of expensive and I can only get them online (and shipped internationally which is even more pricey).
    http://knixwear.com/collections/athletic

Other than this one pair I own, I just wear whatever underwear I happened to have on when I got to the gym.

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    I wear Izod seamless bikini. They fit perfectly over my very round butt with no riding or lines.
  • soultrouble
    soultrouble Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    nike combat compression shorts with a pair of basketball shorts...they are great for preventing chub rub (along with body glide). I don't go to the gym to look cute...I go to do work son!
  • Edie30
    Edie30 Posts: 216
    Options
    Lol... I just wear massive panties! Massive panties are a sign of success :-)
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Granny panties
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to go with massive/granny panties too.
  • mizzbugsy
    mizzbugsy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I wear cycling shorts for cycling...feels like you're wearing a diaper but the padding is amazing. Otherwise, I just wear regular (whatever I pull out of the drawer) for other workouts
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Thong/something soft and barely there.
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have these soft lace g-strings that are perfect
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    i have hipsters and boy shorts and notice I like the hipsters better for working out because they stay in place better because they have elastic on the legs.

the boy shorts are the same cotton as the hipsters but being cotton without the elastic they go everywhere under my pants and that sucks.

they are both getting too big though but I can tell I'm gonna have to get rid of the boy shorts sooner because it's getting too airy down there when I wear those.
  • abetocampo
    Options
    levitateme wrote: »
    Who wears underwear under workout/cycling pants?!?
    Same

thanks for expressing. my point too
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I like the under armor seamless boyshort "cheekies". They are awesome.
  • JazzFischer1989
    JazzFischer1989 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Best underwear is no underwear.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Best underwear is no underwear.
    QFT
    YOLO
    and
    /thread
  • Missycvt
    Missycvt Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Depends. No, I don't mean depends depends, I mean it depends on what you're feeling like. Lol. I go with either cotton thong or commando.
  • misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    bcf7683 wrote: »
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    I only ever wear wide-band lace thongs.

x2!

x3