Quest bars

Options
Has anyone eaten them and are they worth buying?

They're protein bars for those who don't know.

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    I love them, but haven't had any in two weeks because I'm broke ($25-35 per box depending on where you buy them)
  • yasminroseee
    Options
    Yeah, they are pretty pricy! I'm thinking about buying the cookie dough one but instead of by the box, just the bar. 5 bars are only $11.95 :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Yes I like them a lot.. some flavors more than others though. Pretty filling and good for cravings (I suggest microwaving them for 15 seconds). I've found that it's easier overall to follow my 'diet' when I eat them.
  • The_Godwin_72
    The_Godwin_72 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love um- cookies & cream and Cookie dough are my favorites- I order them from body building .com.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that not only do they have 20 g of protein, they have 20 g of fiber! All for just 170 calories- That's what I'm talking about!
  • s011daw
    s011daw Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love them! I agree with putting them in the microwave. Or just pop it in the oven for about 6min at 350 for a cookie texture. My fave is making "Poptarts". My go to combo is the Cinnamon Roll flavor. Cut in half, microwave 10 seconds. Pat out both pieces thin. Spread a Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese and a packet of Stevia. Put the other piece on top and seal. Broil on low for 2-3min, flip and broil for another 2-3min. So, so delicious. The Chocolate Brownie is also good stuffed with peanut butter.
    GNC usually has a buy 3 get 1 free.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Yep they're like candy to me.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    I love them, but haven't had any in two weeks because I'm broke ($25-35 per box depending on where you buy them)

I have 30 dollars in my bank account (I can't believe I'm admitting that!) and I've still been buying one every day...Addiction.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    s011daw wrote: »
    I love them! I agree with putting them in the microwave. Or just pop it in the oven for about 6min at 350 for a cookie texture. My fave is making "Poptarts". My go to combo is the Cinnamon Roll flavor. Cut in half, microwave 10 seconds. Pat out both pieces thin. Spread a Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream Cheese and a packet of Stevia. Put the other piece on top and seal. Broil on low for 2-3min, flip and broil for another 2-3min. So, so delicious. The Chocolate Brownie is also good stuffed with peanut butter.

This made me laugh out loud. But I like it.
  • morgiee_lynne
    morgiee_lynne Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Questbars! Cinammon roll is a personal favorite, but they are all very tasty. I also agree with microwaving them!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I've been getting the Quest natural bars, and I like the cinnamon and double chocolate chunk ones. I tried the strawberry cheesecake and PB chocolate ones as well, but wasn't quite as impressed.
  • trinity9058
    trinity9058 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love them too. I wouldn't be able to stay away from candy or meet my daily protein goal without them. Completely worth it to me. I buy a box every two weeks.
  • joneallen
    joneallen Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Cookies n' Cream and Apple Pie are my favorites! I try and limit them due to the price, but they're good when I need a grab n' go snack.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Has anyone eaten them and are they worth buying?

They're protein bars for those who don't know.

Just ate one. Cookies and Cream! YUM. Yes, they're BEYOND amazing.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options

*Droooooling* I must try this.. cinnamon roll is my fave. Cookies and cream and cookie dough are awesome too.

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Worth every penney.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    White chocolate raspberry. *drool*
  • FitFitzy331
    FitFitzy331 Posts: 308 Member
    Options

That sounds amazing! I'm going to need to try that ASAP!
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is #1. Double Chocolate Chunk is the next best. Cheapest I can get them here is $30 per box, but I still have one a day! Delicious food is worth it, IMO.