Options
2»

Replies

• nellyett
    nellyett Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    jlahorn wrote: »
    nellyett wrote: »
    I think that's Abercrombie.....they had some backlash where the CEO said they didn't make clothes for heavy or unattractive people. AND he's not an attractive man. What an a-hole!

It's Lululemon as well. http://www.businessinsider.com/outrageous-remarks-by-lululemon-founder-chip-wilson-2013-12

OMG I had no idea! What a douche!

• GordieLaChance
    GordieLaChance Posts: 171
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I own two pairs of Lululemon boxer briefs and can honestly say nothing quite compares to the feel and comfort. Being I have yet to wear anything that matches Lululemon quality, I find the $24 price tag worth it.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    It would help if you gave us direct questions ... you know, put some effort into your project. And don't forget to come back and say thank you.

I have 2 drawers full. What do you want to know?
    Options
    I would never spend that much money on anything. I can get the same thing for so much cheaper from another brand/store.

No you can't. :wink:
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    No. Too expensive for the declining quality of the product. I prefer brands like Athleta, WOD Gear, Gap and Under Armour. They have been much more durable for me and less see-throughability.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Lulu is total worth...but as an alternative Ive found Fabletics but its subscription based
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    No. Too expensive for the declining quality of the product. I prefer brands like Athleta, WOD Gear, Gap and Under Armour. They have been much more durable for me and less see-throughability.

Ohhh.. I happen to like see-throughability o.o
    -googles brands-
    Options
    Lulu is total worth...but as an alternative Ive found Fabletics but its subscription based

I've been wanting to try Fablelitcs. Good to know they're good.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I really dislike Lululemon--I'm discouraged by their sizing. My sister (maybe a size 10) has to wear their XL--if they even have XL's! I far prefer Athleta, if I'm going for high end items. But honestly, when it comes to athletic wear, my best yoga pants are from Old Navy...they've lasted years and they are completely opaque. According to what I've read, many Lulu pants are not opaque enough.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    I really dislike Lululemon--I'm discouraged by their sizing. My sister (maybe a size 10) has to wear their XL--if they even have XL's! I far prefer Athleta, if I'm going for high end items. But honestly, when it comes to athletic wear, my best yoga pants are from Old Navy...they've lasted years and they are completely opaque. According to what I've read, many Lulu pants are not opaque enough.

All of their sizes are numbered...When I wore a 10, I was able to shop there.