What question do you get asked too often?

Options

Replies

• Evelyn_IRV
    Evelyn_IRV Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    everyday at work, Do you want some ice cream?

eat! you should have some, is only a little bit!

and all they have is rum and raisin, and I don´t like raisins.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    "Where is your accent from?"
    Or "You're not from around here, are you?".

Yeesh, I'm SO sick of that one. That and "How old are you?" None of your **bleep** business!
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    "what's your secret?" Especially since no one wants to accept the answer, that there is no secret!!!!!

Followed by "are those pink work boots?". Yes, they make pink work boots. And yes, I think they're awesome.
    What kind of work do you do that enables you to wear boots?
  • ericalyn73
    Options
    Q: What are you training for?
    A: Life baby. I'm training for life!
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    Has anyone ever told you that you look like Tony Stewart or Tony Stark?
  • katerz86
    katerz86 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Are you wearing coloured contacts?
  • Myrmilt
    Myrmilt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old and a 13 year old, the most common question I hear: "Why?"

I think my husband asks that a lot too.

My response, "because I said so" or " it will be fun."
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    "You're Asian. Why do you have an English accent?"

Just say, "Because that makes me double sexy."

• Timshel_
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    "does that turn you on" lol....nope!

No cattle prods. Got it.
  • PeterSedesse
    Options
    You are a doctor?... can I ask you a question?..

my best story about this. A few months ago I leave my house to go on a hike. My favorite form of exercise is wearing a heavy backpack and just going for an hour walk (ex-military and all that). had just started my afternoon hike, I am barely 100 meters from my house when a guy comes running out of his house ´ you are the doctor ?´ ( in spanish). I say yes and look back at his house, thinking maybe there is an emergency or something. When he gets up closer to me, he says, with an absolute straight face ´ I have two pimples on my penis, what could it be?'. So at this point, I am flustered and shocked, and without thinking, I say the truth ´ I can´t tell you without an examination´ and try to quickly walk away... but this guy, not to be deterred, at 5pm in the middle of the street, pulls out his penis.

I also have women frequently show me their private parts in inappropriate places.. but that is less annoying to me.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    PeteSede wrote: »

my best story about this. A few months ago I leave my house to go on a hike. My favorite form of exercise is wearing a heavy backpack and just going for an hour walk (ex-military and all that). had just started my afternoon hike, I am barely 100 meters from my house when a guy comes running out of his house ´ you are the doctor ?´ ( in spanish). I say yes and look back at his house, thinking maybe there is an emergency or something. When he gets up closer to me, he says, with an absolute straight face ´ I have two pimples on my penis, what could it be?'. So at this point, I am flustered and shocked, and without thinking, I say the truth ´ I can´t tell you without an examination´ and try to quickly walk away... but this guy, not to be deterred, at 5pm in the middle of the street, pulls out his penis.

I also have women frequently show me their private parts in inappropriate places.. but that is less annoying to me.

Dude. You better be getting paid for penis exams at 5pm.

• prettychelly
    prettychelly Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Is your butt fake? Is your butt real?

:|
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    "How did you get to be so AWESOME". this is usually followed by bowing. .
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options

Lol! Idiots!!! :astonished: I get that asked about my Boobs!

• johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options

Lol! Idiots!!! :astonished: I get that asked about my Boobs!

and your answer is??????? You never said what the question was.
  • LiftsNHeels
    LiftsNHeels Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Are you still in highschool :o:(
  • PeterSedesse
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    PeteSede wrote: »

Dude. You better be getting paid for penis exams at 5pm.

Yes, because it would make the scene on the street so much better if afterwards he then handed my some money.
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    how's it going?