Kim K's butt

Options

Replies

• JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    JeriAnne84 wrote: »
    And for whomever is wishing they would all die in a fiery volcano death, perhaps you should go first. That's an awful lot of energy to waste on people you don't know.

Like typing that sentance was a lot of energy to put out on someone YOU don't know?

Another example of the pot calling the kettle black.

Well I was the one that said they should be pushed in an active volcano so I was just responding to her.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    "Everyone I know has a big butt. C'mon, Simone, let's talk about *your* big butt." - Pee Wee Herman

Oh my God. My son who just turned 5 said that exact quote to a woman who was checking us out at the grocery store! She didn't have a big butt, but she gave me a weird look. I had to explain to her where the quote came from but I'm sure she didn't believe me. LOL!
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Lisa1971 wrote: »
    "Everyone I know has a big butt. C'mon, Simone, let's talk about *your* big butt." - Pee Wee Herman

Oh my God. My son who just turned 5 said that exact quote to a woman who was checking us out at the grocery store! She didn't have a big butt, but she gave me a weird look. I had to explain to her where the quote came from but I'm sure she didn't believe me. LOL!

Come on, you know he was checking her out. ;)
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    She takes great care of her body. Wonder what her work out regimen is.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    I don't think it has anything at all to do with race or sexual exploitation. I think it is about an attention monger and marketing.

What she said. Why does it have to be about race and exploitation? No one put a gun to her head and forced her to take and photoshop that picture. The fact that we're writing says mountains about how well she's publicizing/promoting herself. She has nothing to add to the world except to be a distraction.

The OP is trying to bring up the issue of race and I don't get that. If that backside was green with purple spots, we'd still be talking about the enormity rather than the color.

I just hope she puts a towel down wherever she sits down. It looks hazardously greasy.
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love how anyone against Kim K is getting flagged... Wonder who did that...
  • NofatdaddyMike
    NofatdaddyMike Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    You can't exploit someone if they want to be exploited. Kim K and her family need to leave now. Tired of them. I thought Paris Hilton was bad many moons ago....
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

I believe her workout regimen is Photoshop and Plastic surgery.

I don't buy that her tits are that good naturally, especially after having a baby and I don't buy her *kitten* being that big. She doesn't even squat.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    WellmadeSilentBurro.webm
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    fbmandy55 wrote: »

I believe her workout regimen is Photoshop and Plastic surgery.

I don't buy that her tits are that good naturally, especially after having a baby and I don't buy her *kitten* being that big. She doesn't even squat.

I do agree that she pays top dollar to keep herself looking the way she does but I do think that her rear is hers. Look at Iggy Azalea, some people just naturally have large glute muscles and packing on a few pounds of fat on that region maximizes the effect. I naturally have a large butt. I hate it, my wife loves it.
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    WellmadeSilentBurro.webm

why won't this work??
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else think Kim K's photo was about race and sexual exploitation...or what is it simply art?

Race? You mean Armenian? She's Armenian.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    It's really not that far considering the photographer's previous work was entitled "Jungle Fever" and he used black models instead. Also, I don't get what you mean when you say the race card because no one is saying that this is racist or calling Kim racist or anyone else, they are simply making a connection between the images.

From what I read, the magazine requested that the photographer recreate those pictures using Kim Kardashian. I seriously doubt she has even seen the photographer's other work to even make a connection to race. All she saw was dollar signs and a chance to get some attention.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    nofatdaddy wrote: »
    You can't exploit someone if they want to be exploited. Kim K and her family need to leave now. Tired of them. I thought Paris Hilton was bad many moons ago....

Is it even exploitation? She was paid fairly I am sure. I am tired of them, too.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    This topic proves that any publicity is welcome, as long as the media revolves around ya.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Haven't done one of these in a while.

train-wreck-2.gif

over 9000!!!!
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    It was a recreation of a previous photo by the same photographer of his then-girlfriend who was black. The photographer had made some very public controversial comments regarding his love of black women including that he had "jungle fever." I know a great deal more about this subject than I'm comfortable with. If anyone tries to talk to me about Kim or any other Kardashean again, I will stab them in the eye with a spoon. Forewarned is fore armed.

kad_00000.jpg
  • Strongandscrappy
    Strongandscrappy Posts: 1,735 Member
    Options
    If you look at her photos from 10 years ago when she was first photographed she had a nice, larger than average, but normal looking butt. Now it's just ridiculous. The picture comparisons are crazy. Shes the same size everywhere but her butt.