5'1 - 5'2 ladies whats your goal weight :)

Options

Replies

• lsgibbs83
    lsgibbs83 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1/2" and will be 50yrs old in the spring. I have set my official goal at 130 which is the top end of the range for me. I would like to go to 120-125 to give myself a little breathing room for fluctuation. Realistically I am looking at 125.
  • chaos416
    chaos416 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and a whopping 1/2 tall. I'm 53 and had gained up to 140 since a sick spell/surgery in 09 when I was 110. I had been weighing around 120 for several years before, so that is my initial goal weight now. If that goes well, I may try to go on down to 115 or so which is what I weighed as a young adult.
  • meganlea2431
    meganlea2431 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot and a half inch, and I started off at 209, hoping to get down to 160. That is what I was at my lightest as an adult, and I think that's realistic. I know it's not in my DNA or body type to weigh 110 pounds, even though that's "healthy." I am very top heavy and have wide hips so I would look ridiculous at that weight! :-)

I totally agree! I have a similar body type. I have wide hips and am a bit busty. On my frame you can start seeing my hip bones stuff before I am near a "healthy" weight. So I keep my goal weight a bit higher than what a doctor would recomend.
  • Tribbey143
    Tribbey143 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and my goal is 120. Technically for my height and age it is supposed to be 109-115 but I don't see that as being realistic as I'm in my 30's... Last time I was on MFP, I got down to 130 and stalled; so I'm just taking by how I look or feel!

YES. Exactly, i'm going to be 28 soon and 115 is not realistic...So I have my ticket set to that but if I get to 125 I'll be over the moon!
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 5ft 2 and 35.. I originally wanted to be 9st now I am 7st 8.. Am a UK size 6 can not drop lower or I won't be able to buy clothes from normal high street stores!! There is only 1 that stocks a 4 top shop in there petite range because I don't have a bust just bumps I do own 1 top in a 4.. In next the other day tried on 6 pairs of jeans because some of them were just way too loose!! The ones I did buy I can pull up without un doing the button but they don't look baggy!! No one wants to be a bloody 4!!
  • sianll
    sianll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 52. started at 242, down to 182. My current goal is 160-150. Then we will see.

I'm more interested in feeling great and less interested in a number. Possibly because those weight charts freak me out. I cannot imagine weighing less than 100 pounds! I weighed about 115 for about 2 seconds in my twenties and settled in at about 130. I suppose I should make 130 my goal, but for now I want to see 150-60 and see how it feels.

It already feels so much better, I'm shocked. Plus I'm already looking super cute, :bigsmile: . << I always say that to drum it into my head!!
  • anjol35
    anjol35 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    . I am 5'0 and according to all the charts I am supposed to be 99lbs-120lbs. My goal weight is 130lbs because I like a little meat on my bones :wink:
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"2, currently around 100lbs. Personally i want to add around half a stone on, though i want to do it gradually so i don't feel mega bloated all at once.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0"... with socks on... :)

Before having kids was about 122. I was happy with it. I ran 5-6 miles a day, 6 days a week and had a nice flat stomach. I always felt like I could loose a few to be a bit slimmer, but never stressed much - I liked to eat too much :)

After having 3 kids, my goal weight is now 115. I'm about 118 now. I'm not sure how much of a difference 3 pounds will make, but I'll reevaluate once I get there. At 118 my stomach is still flabby and not flat like it was before having kids.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft even and my goal is around 115-120 lbs. I had picked up alot of weight due to migraine meds and got those switched up and have lost quite a bit of it with different meds and hardwork. But have been really busy lately and have been getting in lighter workouts than I have wanted due to just my schedule and time in general so hoping to keep on track and get in a few harder workouts when I get a chance and get closer to my goal.
  • blondegreen716
    blondegreen716 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7"

Until I take my shoes off, then 5'1" =P

I'm maintaining at 108-110, and 17% body fat right now. Ultimate goal is 15% body fat, and whatever weight that comes with.

Hahahahaha +5

5'1 here currently 120 goal weight 105 but honestly I want 16% body fat so whatever weight comes with that
  • lac925
    Options
    It's totally realistic!

I'm 5'ft, 38 yrs old, AND I'm down to 110 lbs (GW: 105 lbs and just a little more tightening up). I was stalled at about 125lbs for years, and I'd never really worked out in my life, but I made the decision to not settle and lost the weight little by little. Just because we're in our 30's doesn't mean we're at a standstill. I've also had 2 kids (with a weight gain of at least 50 lbs combined), so I understand the feeling of hopelessness.

Keep at it and you'll be surprised how much you can accomplish :)
  • Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, currently weight 116 and my goal is 108! I got down to 112 and stayed there for a while but over summer I drank too much and slacked off and gained 5 pounds. So, I'm first trying to get back down to 112 where I thought I looked really good, but I think 108 would be absolutely perfect :)
  • TheRunAround
    Options
    5'2'' club here too! Currently 124, mini-goal is 115 and ultimate goal 108. Anyone in a similar camp and want to be a buddy, please message me!
  • DamarisKrisla
    DamarisKrisla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 my current weight is around 99-100lbs but I am hoping to lose 2lbs to get back to my previous weight???????????? those last 2 pounds are difficult to get rid of. I feel so sluggish with my weight ????????????
  • aeharvey36
    aeharvey36 Posts: 16 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm 5'1 43yrs old SW:181 GW:135, Did that! My 2nd goal weight is 128 and I am sooo close. I could probably get lower but I think this will be a comfortable weight for me. I feel that the low 100's would be hard for me to maintain. I'm just not willing to do the work. I've lost 50+ just by walking 3-9 miles daily.
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and I'd like to be anywhere between 105-115, so let's just say 110.
  • bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 sometimes, with the right shoes! I initially had a goal weight but I am not sure if it is really that much of a difference. So I want to see everyones goal weights, and jean sizes or even goal measurements... I just wanna know if I am pushing myself enough or if I am settling for an easy obtained goal!

• bakingforlife
    bakingforlife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    im 5/3 and 130 i would like to be 120 size 9 im 12, now