Is this sexy?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Yes, I want to look like I'm part horse, too!!!
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Not at all, borderline trashy if you ask me. I don't like big booty. Gimme a little petite butt and I am all set.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    jennyhoon wrote: »
    jennyhoon wrote: »
    To me yes, I would feel so good about myself physically if I had a butt that big without surgery and breasts that big without surgery.

It is easy to have sexy butt, just do squat challenge. As for girlies, too big is also a problem. No fun especially your cup is D.

No amount of squats is going to make my butt as big as hers. Breast wise I can fit into training bras. If I had the choice I would choose the boobs and the back problems that can come with them, over these boobs I have now that have to be pushed together if I want them to touch. I was happy with my breasts before I lost weight.

Umm..Her butt really look smackable..

If I have a choice, I prefer J.Lo butt with boobies of size C. But men prefer bigger girlies. They never know the bigger the assets the heavier it is. Imagine to carry the weight of 8-10lbs all the time in front of you and need to wear bra to look fabulous

I get a little sad every time I hear someone say men love big boobs. I like to pretend they all love small ones.
    I prefer smaller than big bewbs, butt the butt gotta be round. ;)

+1 (Now there are at least 2) :)
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Yes, I want to look like I'm part horse, too!!!

8dSZX4y.jpg
  • Freelynaked
    Options
    She is out of shape - lifting weights will make a big difference in her body...... Mainly leg day!!