30 lbs to lose, looking for motivational friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• TropicalParaMonster
    Options
    I've got 22 more for my first goal. Let's all do this!
  • Slharrison14
    Slharrison14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Staci. I just started back on this journey three weeks ago and have lost ten so far. I have 46 more to get to my goal!! I sent you a friend request :-) We can do this!!!
  • cherigirl789
    Options
    I am looking to lose 30 pounds as well!! Please add me. You can to this!!

• april_denise
    april_denise Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Same here, the more support, the better!! :) Although my goal is more than 30, but it's on the way there. I also just started back up with tracking my food intake/exercise, after a rather long break.
  • LouisaBurns88
    LouisaBurns88 Posts: 5
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me! :D

I have just recently began my weightloss/health journey again but I have been logging everyday & I'm very serious about making this change & putting in the effort every single day! And I am really enjoying it actually! :)

I just generally love to really connect with people, to support & encourage people & to chat about weightloss & health stuff! You obviously sound the same, so I'd love to have you as a friend!

And anyone else who is similar, feel free to add me too! ;)
  • MissMissle
    MissMissle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    30 pounds was my mini goal and Ive been stuck there for months... finding it really hard to do the last bit! Feel free to add - all in for the motivation and support, i log daily!
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    My goal is also 30 pounds. I'm down 6 so far! Feel free to add me.
  • mommyofjan
    mommyofjan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance after losing about 25 lbs. I log daily and like to give encouragement. Feel free to add me!