Wake up call

Options
2»

Replies

• Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I have found that you can go to the gym all you want and you can try to eat as healthy as you want but until you are able to convince yourself to stick to it it will all be for naught.

2 years and 7 months ago i convinced myself

I completely agree for the past 2 years I kept falling off the band wagon. Now I'm determined to get it off and keep it off some of it is for health reasons as well as health benefits. I realized my weight was hindering the healing of my one foot and once the weight came off, I started to noticed huge changes. Including my foot healing and I can walk faster.

My question to the OP are you ready to stick with it?
  • Annabear3
    Annabear3 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good for you for making the choice to get started again. I also started back up this summer after lots and lots of times of saying I'd start but not actually doing much. I'm now down 60 lbs, about half way to my goal. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • ayybety
    ayybety Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me so we can support one another. I've decided it's time to look into what I am eating and make changes to get healthy also
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Its 100% mental. Soak up some of the milestone and success threads if that helps in momentum for inspirational and encouragement.

Best wishes on your WOE.
  • hollyrschaub
    Options
    I need some of that motivation, too! :) I'll add you. You can add me back for support if you'd like.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    so how was your time at the gym!?!?!? Have you stuck to your logging since last week? :D
  • carlylane04
    carlylane04 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    so how was your time at the gym!?!?!? Have you stuck to your logging since last week? :D

Well I haven't been to the gym yet. I decided I wanted to get into a good groove with logging, and I have stuck with it! In fact, I have lost 4 pounds!! Thanks for asking :smile:

• galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    great well done on getting started I have 3 children I log everyday I lost my dad recently to terminal cancer he was my wake up call