Heart Attack Grill

Options
124»

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I'll take an Octuple Bypass with 40 pieces of bacon please. Also that wine IV and some of those pill shots.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    Not even appealing to me in any way. I can get into enough trouble at Shake Shack or Five Guys without going completely over the top!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    I don't really have an opinion either way... But I did notice this, on the very thread in which you read. The people who are against this place and have posted comments here have been flagged by someone lol. Someone was a little butthurt by the comments.

I don't understand the flagging. I have some, I don't even know where they were from. I am not flagging anything except actual spam, which isn't here. I wish people would just flag things that are real abuse or reportable posts or spam.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    I don't really have an opinion either way... But I did notice this, on the very thread in which you read. The people who are against this place and have posted comments here have been flagged by someone lol. Someone was a little butthurt by the comments.

I don't understand the flagging. I have some, I don't even know where they were from. I am not flagging anything except actual spam, which isn't here. I wish people would just flag things that are real abuse or reportable posts or spam.

Yeah, same here.

• VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I have nothing against splurging on high calorie meals but the Heart Attack Grill wouldn't be on my list of places. It's too gimmicky for me and I haven't heard that many positive things about the food.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    100%. places like that are a great way to get all your protein in.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options

Do you think someone thinks it is a "like" button. I cannot figure out why they would be flagged...

While I didn't flag them, I view the flagging system as a like system now, because we can either let some passive aggressive toolbags use it to flag anything that goes against their thin skin... or we can take control of it, and use it to express our support for each other.

I will now like your post.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »

Do you think someone thinks it is a "like" button. I cannot figure out why they would be flagged...

While I didn't flag them, I view the flagging system as a like system now, because we can either let some passive aggressive toolbags use it to flag anything that goes against their thin skin... or we can take control of it, and use it to express our support for each other.

haha! My first flag...and great point.
  • dbmata
    Options
    I'm at like over 200. People dig what I have to say.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options

haha! My first flag...and great point.

2nd flag! :P

• farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm at like over 200. People dig what I have to say.

I was going to "like" your comment but they just asked too many questions, sheesh!

• tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Bleh.
  • dbmata
    Options
    likethispost.jpg
  • nopotofgold
    nopotofgold Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    They have one were I live. Never seemed worth going to. You are in Vegas. There are tons of amazing places to go to. Why waste the money on a place that tries to increase the calories and not the quality?
  • dbmata
    Options
    Oh is that crawfish place still open? I'd go there.
  • TheTiagooo
    TheTiagooo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've nothing against the restaurant; the premise is actually quite a smart one from a business perspective. But I wouldn't eat there.
  • feralkitten1010
    feralkitten1010 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    I opted to just drink my over consumption of calories while I was there. Their food and the flashiness of the entire city in general really just didn't appeal to me much. If you get the chance, jump off of the stratosphere. Hands down, coolest view you'll get in Vegas.

You did that! I could maybe go on the rollercoaster, but I am not brave enough to jump.

I started sobering up once my ears started popping on the elevator ride up, but yep! I did it. :smile:
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to a Red Robin's since I started losing weight. The one time I went to Carl's Junior and logged the burger I got turned off that chain, too. Why would I burn a day and a half's calories with a single menu item? It is unpleasant to have a monster plate in front of me, knowing I could only finish a fraction.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Oh, and the "If you weigh over 350# you eat free"... that's clever.

Use a deked scale... and the guy is there, still going to eat, so he'll pay.