Subway sandwich

Options

Replies

• ljmorgi
    ljmorgi Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    The interesting thing is that different people like different things. Don't like Subway? Don't eat there. Don't proselytize about it.
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    80lbs was probably from the huge cookies we would bake at Subway. 5 chocolate chip cookies (uncooked), then a layer of 5 peanut butter cookies, then another layer of 5 chocolate chip cookies. Bake. Then eat like a pig. Then turn around and toast 16 pieces of bacon and slap it on toast with mayo and 8 pieces of cheddar cheese.

Rinse and repeat.

I may have gotten fat but I enjoyed the ride up. Lol
  • socalkay
    socalkay Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I like Subway sandwiches and I'm not confused. We all get to decide for ourselves. Isn't that a wonderful approach?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    socalkay wrote: »
    I like Subway sandwiches and I'm not confused. We all get to decide for ourselves. Isn't that a wonderful approach?

You're confused.

So is your cat. The toy is on its right.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the sandwiches, but I HATE the way the smell of whatever bread they're "baking" sticks to my clothes. Or when you can smell Subway from whatever store is next to it. Gross.
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I don't mind the sandwiches, but I HATE the way the smell of whatever bread they're "baking" sticks to my clothes. Or when you can smell Subway from whatever store is next to it. Gross.

YES! I hate how I smell after visiting a Subway. I told my boyfriend one day after visiting one that I smelled like Subway but he couldn't detect it.
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Quiznos <3
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    Deena_Bean wrote: »
    I'm thinking 7-11 sandwiches take the lead in the "worst sandwich you can buy" category. Oh. Or these sandwiches they make for conferences at my job. They're pretty nast.

7-11 sandwiches > vending machine sandwiches > subway sandwiches

Dude. No.

Subway is not good, but it is at least better than a vending machine sandwich. The cheese is recognizable as such, and the bread has not been squashed into a doughy mess. ETA. Oh, and you can get Subway's grilled, which seals the deal.

7-11 ... can't comment on that one. Haven't had a 7-11 sandwich in years.

Personally, I like PotBelly's well enough. OK, just the meatball sandwich, and only if we're talking strictly 'convenience' sandwiches.

My local Philly Connection Philly cheesesteaks are decent. Not anywhere close to the real thing, obviously, but decent for what it is. I used to live in PA and get the real thing in Philly, so yes, I know there's a vast difference.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    Now I want tuna
    dbmata wrote: »

Now I want tuna
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    011613subwayfootlongsandwichbz15105326-525x400.jpg

They lie, too
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »

Guess I've never had one made right then. Not worth the risk to try again

Your loss, and you are wrong lol. They have helped me lose 135 lbs and they taste awesome.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Eww Subway is stupid and disgusting... Quiznos is soo much better. Even I make better sandwiches than Subway...