How often do you get on the scale?

Options
124»

Replies

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Every morning, except for when I am away from home. I have been doing this since 3/12/12. It keeps me motivated to not let myself go back to where I was pre-MFP.
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning at home. I used to weigh weekly and would get all crazy when it fluctuated. Now that I weigh daily I can see the changes and make better decisions and stay sane :) I only log my weight when I see a loss for two days straight.
  • mustloseweight2015
    Options
    once every week.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    I weigh every morning at 7am. It provides both positive and negative reinforcement for the decisions I made the previous day. It took some work, but I trained myself not to get frustrated if the movement wasn't what I expected. I blame 'water weight' and continue on.
  • nosebag1212
    nosebag1212 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    every morning
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Every morning assuming I am up to do it. Shift work means I can get home in the morning having eaten a 'dinner' not long before so I tend to not bother those weeks as the results are skewed.
  • kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    omg im not alone. i weight every morning too i though it was weird or abnormal to weight that often good to see im not the only one.
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    no more than twice a month

29509743.png
  • chachadeb
    chachadeb Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Every morning.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I used to think weighing every morning would mess with my head too much, so I weighed in weekly. But just last week I started weighing every morning when I get out of the shower and I find that it helps keep me motivated throughout the day. And I also like to look at the daily trends.
  • vmsolko
    vmsolko Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Every day here too. I pee and then weigh myself wearing only undies. Some people get on my case saying that daily is too often, but my weight changes dramatically depending on the time of the month, so if I were to do it weekly and see a bloated number, I would be way more upset than if I were to see how the number changes daily.
  • madamepsych0sis
    madamepsych0sis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Every morning! After I've used the bathroom, and naked or just underwear.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I weigh in the morning, probably too often. My weight fluctuates a lot