Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Face Progression

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    utichtr0mfg7.jpg
  • bootcamp85
    bootcamp85 Posts: 64 Member
    TheFitHooker.........You go gurl!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wow, congrats everyone! I can't wait to post my pics here when I reach my goals! you are so inspiring! thanks
  • There is an app called "Everyday" where you take a selfie everyday and it puts it into a slideshow for you. Pretty handy if you are trying to track changes in your face due to weight loss. Keeps all the pics in one place together. I use it and like it a lot. It's a couple bucks to download.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    holy cheese, y'all look beautiful !
  • TheFitHooker
    v69n42fv0tu1.jpg

Great work but I have to say, I want your beanie and shirt lol, total batman fanatic here.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Faves: FitHooker, and triciab
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited November 2014
    Before - Day 1
    August 27th, 2013 @ 432lbs
    13899037417_d1a16c2b85.jpg

Yesterday - 268lbs (June 11th)
    14376802836_3b04c558bf_z.jpg

---
    10/25 @ 210lbs
    15430649670_f20352695e_b.jpg

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    edited November 2014
    ahh the pics work now but I still don't like the formatting....grrr N/M
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Just put these side by side today and was happy to see the difference
    30 pounds ago, and now

sigodqkjwo0u.jpg

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    v69n42fv0tu1.jpg

Great work but I have to say, I want your beanie and shirt lol, total batman fanatic here.

If I remember correctly, I found them in the men's section at walmart as a set. It won't be long before the shirt is too big. I plan to get a new batman shirt from hot topic when I get closer to my goal. I have my eye on a batman logo bra, but my boobs need to shrink some first.
  • TheFitHooker
    v69n42fv0tu1.jpg

If I remember correctly, I found them in the men's section at walmart as a set. It won't be long before the shirt is too big. I plan to get a new batman shirt from hot topic when I get closer to my goal. I have my eye on a batman logo bra, but my boobs need to shrink some first.

I have a batman shirt with a cape and trust me I wear it proud hehe... I found one that said "Training to be Batman's wife" but thought since I was already married I better not get that one haha.
  • TemeraldMarie
    TemeraldMarie Posts: 69 Member
    This is so inspiring!!
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Around 65-70 pounds difference in these. Just over halfway from my highest weight to my goal weight.

wam004.jpg
  • TheFitHooker
    Faves: FitHooker, and triciab

well thank ya :)

I think everyone has done great :)
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Not even half way finished yet. But here is my progress so far. 70ish pounds lost. From 364 to 290
    2n00hds.jpg
    2wg5d0i.jpg
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    StarFall..... great job, big difference can be seen!

• emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    9xb0v6lww6ly.jpg

sqjrjvexnwtv.jpg

1.jpg 48.6K
    2.jpg 45.6K
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    Emalethmoon .... look at the difference in your chin/neck especially! Good job! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!