150 lbs GONE!

Options

Replies

• HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    in the top transformations I've seen since I've been here.... just simply amazing. You look smashing. Have a great time in maintenance.
  • ColoradoBringItOn
    ColoradoBringItOn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    SOOOOO inspirational! You look incredible! Years younger! I bet you feel so light and energetic and healthy. I am right behind you and can't wait to post a post like yours in a few more months. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Wow! I guess I shouldn't find it ironic that the before picture is at a restaurant. You have done fantastic. Maybe you shouldn't worry about clothes so much and just go naked. :)
  • levels2it
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    MFP Rockstar!!! (*)
  • mightymaiden
    mightymaiden Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration. Well done :-)
  • MaroneLotz
    MaroneLotz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Need to ask this: do you feel differently or do you still sometimes feel like the "old" you? Sometimes I think the emotional journey is more difficult than the weight itself.
  • cdcjensen
    cdcjensen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    MaroneLotz wrote: »
    Need to ask this: do you feel differently or do you still sometimes feel like the "old" you? Sometimes I think the emotional journey is more difficult than the weight itself.

Both, but feelings of the "old" me are steadily disappearing. You are so right, though, that the emotional side is huge. Not only did I have to tackle the demons that led to my former habits/lifestyle, once I reached my goal, I had sort of an identity crisis -- as great a feeling as it is to not know or recognize the person in the mirror, that was overwhelming at times for the first month or so. The transformation definitely carries a lot of emotional work with it, and I believe it's necessary to give that the focus it needs because otherwise, the person isn't really going to address what led to overeating, etc.
  • 2bizzybee
    2bizzybee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. Inspirational!
  • itsforme1106
    itsforme1106 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So incredibly impressed by your success and the details that you have shared of your journey. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing. I so desperately needed to read this tonight.
  • Adara65
    Options
    You look beautiful, and even younger than in your before picture. I admire your discipline to have lost so much, so fast. It has taken me 15 months to lose 35 pounds! lol You're a rock star!
  • Dawmelvan
    Dawmelvan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am SO happy for you! Congratulations!
  • SunShineBeastess
    SunShineBeastess Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Remarkable dedication - Very inspiring!!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You're my hero!!! What do your friends and family think of your transformation?
  • ChrissiesWorld
    Options
    Wow, good job. You look great.
  • Jasper_Thinkington
    Options
    =mind blown. Well done!
  • CTJGIRL
    CTJGIRL Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! Congratulations. You look like a model.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is wonderful!
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look awesome! So inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!!! This is incredible. Definitely one of the best transformations I have ever seen. Congrats doesn't seem like enough for something like this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!