WORST movie you have ever seen?

Options

Replies

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Me too.

Those are second tier sick-time movies. It's a high tier. Only Real Genius, Goonies, and Princess Bride are in the first tier.

The Lord of the Rings is special. It's ok though. Not everyone is a nerd.
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »
    I'm sure I have lots more, but these come to mind...

Pretty much any Elvis Presley movie.
    Kill Bill
    Grease II
    Jaw 3-D
    Desperately Seeking Susan
    Shanghai Surprise
    Body of Evidence
    Paul Blart: Mall Cop
    Twins
    Sargent Pepper's Lonley Hearts Club Band (music good, movie bad)

NOOOOOOOOOES!!!!!

Desperately Seeking Susan is seriously like one of the GREATEST movies EVER!!!! I saw that movie the for the first time when I was 8 years old, and absolutely tortured my mom and her best friend with it for many, many years- watching it over, and over, and over again. To this day, I will STILL watch it any time I see it on. Love.

c7b58109ce416b5a700e460f0b0d0af8.jpg

Now, for others that have mentioned Twlight and Blair Witch Project. I totally feel you. I want those hours of my life back. I really didn't expect much from Twlight, so I can't exactly say I was let down, but Blair Witch, yeah, there was a HUGE build up in '99 for it, and I was SO pissed off when I finally got to see it. I was like really, seriously? I think someone else had mentioned Session 9. It wasn't the *worst* movie I've ever seen, but it was a big let down. Jeepers Creepers, God, that was a horrible movie, it's probably got to be up there with the worst, along with The Princess Bride. God, I hate that movie.

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Joannah700 wrote: »
    Me too.

Those are second tier sick-time movies. It's a high tier. Only Real Genius, Goonies, and Princess Bride are in the first tier.

The Lord of the Rings is special. It's ok though. Not everyone is a nerd.

Real Genius is my all-time favorite movie.

• jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    Titanic. The longest movie ever, and you know how it ends. And lets be honest, there was room for two in that little boat.

THANK YOU!!

You are welcome! Im guessing you feel the same way?

Absolutely agree with you. :)

I felt the same way about Pearl Harbor. I hate that they took disasters like both events and made them into love stories.

• katieobrienps300
    Options
    Titanic. The longest movie ever, and you know how it ends. And lets be honest, there was room for two in that little boat.

THANK YOU!!

You are welcome! Im guessing you feel the same way?

Absolutely agree with you. :)

I felt the same way about Pearl Harbor. I hate that they took disasters like both events and made them into love stories.

RIGHT?! Seriously, w.t.f.? These are moments of tragedy, not opportunities for some lame-o love story. BOOOOO!! (throws popcorn at screen)
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    salembambi wrote: »
    The Happening
    All Spiderman Movies
    The Avengers
    The Godfather

Okay... The Godfather? I don't know if we can even debate that one. I mean, I know it's a matter of personal taste, but... worse movie you've ever seen? That's widely regarded as one of the best films ever made (at least top 100, according to American Film Institute).

Do you hate Citizen Kane, Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, Jaws, Schindler's List and Ghandi, too? Maybe you hate Star Wars, Vertigo, Lawrence of Arabia and Pulp Fiction?

I know right! The Godfather is a classic!

Seriously. The Godfather Trilogy is like some of the best films ever made.

5718167e138bd1fc9ecb60e5ccf8dcd0.jpg

• debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    josul75 wrote: »
    A movie Dan Aykroyd directed called 'Nothing But Trouble'. Great cast, awful, awful movie.

Second worst would be a film called 'I Heart Huckabees'. What a steaming pile of pretentious tosh.

Honorable mentions for Basic Instinct 2 and Boogeyman.

Agreed - and along the same lines an early Tom Hanks movie: The 'Burbs

Was "Nothing but trouble" the one with Liam Neeson and Demi Moore? Fell in love with Liam in one of his early roles, think that might have been the one.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    shaindi wrote: »
    Designated Mourners.
    kept waiting for the movie to actually start. only to realize it never would.....

LOL that's how I felt about No Country for Old Men (let the hating begin) I don't care if it won an academy award
  • katieobrienps300
    Options
    Oh *kitten*, I forgot about "Brokeback Mountain"
  • palinj
    palinj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Cabin Boy. Worst.Movie.Ever
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Ghost Rider. Nick Cage...ugh...horrible movie
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    A.I.
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    Anyone remember Bushwhacked, with the guy who played the tall lanky burglar in Home Alone? lol
  • 412lexiLEX
    412lexiLEX Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Anyone remember Bushwhacked, with the guy who played the tall lanky burglar in Home Alone? lol

Daniel Stern? Yes.
  • johnmurphymfp
    johnmurphymfp Posts: 2,590 Member
    Options
    Hudson Hawk
    Open Water
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    412lexiLEX wrote: »

Daniel Stern? Yes.

Yeah, that's him. I wasn't a big fan of that one either. Although, I loved Home Alone 1 and 2.
  • slomo22
    slomo22 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Highlander 2, so bad it's almost good
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Way too many to list...

Laser Mission (with Brandon Lee)
    Russian Ark