MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
:heart: MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS :heart:
FOCUSING ON ONE WEEK AT A TIME, WHEN THE BIG PICTURE SEEMS TOO OVERWHELMING.......

:glasses: :tongue: :glasses: Small changes can result in big results!!:glasses: :tongue: :glasses:

FOR THE WEEK OF: May 1 to May 7, 2011 Let’s start May with a thinner body for summer in mind!!
Shorts, Tank Tops, Flip Flop & Bathing Suite weather!!

:love: Make your week the week that works for you. Sun to Sat or Mon to Sun, whatever is YOUR week!
You choose what one/or more things you want to work on this week. Don't set them tooo high or unreachable, but something you need to work on. :love:

Motivation for Weight Loss

One small step at a time
You will reach your goal for sure if you break a complicated task into small actionable steps. Do just one step at a time. To get started, choose something you know you can do easily. That can get the ball rolling for getting more done. These small steps will get you where you need to go.

I'M MOTIVATED & LOSING AGAIN AND SO ARE THE OTHERS WHO PARTICIPATED! WHY NOT JOIN US??

Anyone interested in joining us for another week, or a first week?

Thank you and you may friend me if you like, but please include a message in your friend request.

:bigsmile: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! :bigsmile:

Last week’s link:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/225220--missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-weight-loss-goals

:flowerforyou: Thanks so much Suz for keeping iy going while I had out of country visitors!! I love you!! You are looking real good girl!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I am Back & Ready to Track!! I have logged my Food Diary ONCE in the past week! I was doing so well too. I am up almost 5 pounds the last 2 weeks! Had far toooooo many Dutch Chocolates & Dinners & Lunches out!!

I stopped in here only to log on & read a few posts. No motivation and no losses and NO GOALS at all last week!

:sad: I was hanging my head in shame, briefly.......... Now I am setting a couple goals to bring my focus back':drinker:

My goals for this week are: (AKA Strive for Five)
    1. Log on daily
    2. Plug my food into my Food Diary ! No Exceptions!
    3. Stay within my calories 6/7 days
    4. Get at least 8/10 glasses water all in
    5. 100 minutes of exercise

OK, I am the first to say Don't set toooooo many goals, BUT They are ALL food related and sort of go together except my 100 minutes of exercise.

:drinker: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!:drinker:
  • Believe4
    Believe4 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am here this week. My goals are log in daily and exercise 220 mins. Today I am going to an amusement park. I know I will get at least 2 hours of walking in. The rest of the week I will do 100 mins. Last week was my first time back on weekly goals. I made my goals except for one day I didn't log in. I lost 2.5 lbs!!
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    okay, i'm doing this. for serious this time! my goals:

1. drink at least 3 liters of water a day (when i was drinking 4, i was also eating VERY healthily and losing weight, so i'm hoping this'll help me get back on that track)

2. do at least one 30-minute workout every single day, be it treadmill, stairclimber, dvds, whatever!!

3. DON'T go back to bed more than twice this week. this one actually has very little to do with my weight loss. i just happened to notice that i keep going to bed in the morning now that my husband's hours are all crazy again, and it's messing with my sleep cycles BADLY!
  • scaatynj
    scaatynj Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My first time joining a group. :)

My goals for this week are:
    1 - Eat more veggies
    2 - Exercise at least 100 mins on the stationary bike
    3 - Open and use the pilates DVD when it arrives this week
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

My goals are:
    1) 175 minutes of exercise
    2) Lose 2 pounds
    3) Be under 1800mg of sodium for 5/7 days.

Dee - are you MOST welcome!!! I will be cheering you on as you lose those 5 and THEN SOME!!!! You got it, woman! Love ya bunches! :flowerforyou:
  • 0flynnstone0
    0flynnstone0 Posts: 150
    Options
    Hey! I'd love to join!

My goals this week are:

1: Exercise every day for at least 20 min.
    2: No meal/snack should be over 400 cals (I've been having some trouble with overeating lately)
    3: 9 cups of water/day
    4: Stay under cals every day
    5: Log everything!
  • nannyciriaco
    Options
    Ok, I with you this week....My goals will be to get all my veggies and fruit in everyday...stay under my sodium allowable...log on everyday and post all my food intake for the day....exercise at least 120 minutes this week....and get at least 3 liters of water in everyday....not sure about the exercise need to see how my back is throughout the week..tweaked it somehow and not sure how...
  • phngirl56
    phngirl56 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I promise to stay within my allowable calories and fat this week....2 of my worst offenders!
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    Ok--I'm in again! The only goal I met for last week was upping my water consumption--thank goodness I at least managed that b/c I ate like crap! Too much eating out and prepared foods!

Here are my goals for this week:
    1. Maintain 10-12 glasses of water/day.
    2. Get to the gym at least 3x and do minimum of 15 min. walking the other 4 days.
    3. No eating out and try to eat as "clean" as possible at home.
    4. Stay under calorie goal 5 of 7 days; do not exceed by more that 200 on other 2 days.

My week will run Monday through Sunday.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Here again this week. Going to try for 16 miles again this week.I was just short last week so I will see if I can hit it this week.
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    I am going to try for 450min of exercise this week still but I leave Wed. morning to go visit my brother in NC for a week. I have no idea what I will be doing but I will walk and maybe some swimming. I am sure it is hot enough down there for me ;) I may not be checking in much then but I plan on keeping up with the diary.
    Good luck to you all =)
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    OK, were off to a great start!!

:flowerforyou: WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW PEOPLE!! THIS IS A GREAT GROUP HERE!! LOTS OF SUPPORT & MOTIVATION!

i AM OFF TO A GREAT START!! NO CHOCOLATE AT ALL TODAY!!

The bad thing about all my Dutch Chocolate my sister in law brought me, was I couldn't log it into my food Diary!! The Nutrition Lable was in Dutch and I couldn't read it! LOL

I still have some, but did not eat one bite today!!

Good Luck reaching goals this week!
    I did 4/5 of my goals today but I still have time to exercise this week.
  • ellensheldon
    Options
    my goals for the week are :
    1. lose 1+ pounds for the week
    2. exercise five days
    3. stay on track
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm in again. I had my week off and I'm ready to get back into working out. Goal for the week work out Monday through Saturday. 45 minutes each day. I'm hoping I can work that into my day.

Have a great day everyone!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    YAY! I am so glad we are all coming back to this thread!!! LET'S KILL IT THIS WEEK!!!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    20 minute walk at lunch, 10 minute ab workout On Demand, and 10 mins of Just Dance 2 for the Wii today!

Total so far: 70/175.
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I got an hour walk in today!!!! Waaooo hooo! And it felt great. I leave for vacation in 17 days and we will be walking a lot so I have to get my walking legs in shape!
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    lost .6 pounds last week not bad for not working out and just staying under cals.

aiming for 2 pounds this week.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    going to record todays shopping for 1 mile walked.
  • 0flynnstone0
    0flynnstone0 Posts: 150
    Options
    Had a good day today! Drank lots of water, stayed under cals, and got a nice workout in. Hope I can keep it up this week!