Food not syncing with Bodymedia, tried posting in Tech but wouldn't let me

Options
13»

Replies

• dsifry
    Options
    I am also having this problem! It definitely looks like a MFP issue, as my calories consumed data wasn't being synched between MFP and my WiThings Scale either.

When I manually unlink and re-link, then the synch happens once, but it doesn't happen each time I add a food to MFP, nor does it happen when I update my BodyMedia Link. Worked great until yesterday, and now it's completely broken. Please help!!!
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found this! I thought it was just me. I don't really mind the calories not syncing to Bodymedia, but the exercise not syncing to MFP really messes me up.
  • GreenPharmD
    GreenPharmD Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Same same same, have to unlink, relink in order to sync calories burned. I'm sad enough that bodymedia was replaced by the so unsatisfactory Jawbone UP 24, please don't let it get phased out here... sigh
  • littlejewel97
    littlejewel97 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I got an email back from MFP. Here is a link to check updates on the issue:

http://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1755914--bodymedia-not-syncing-11-3-14-
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link. I've got the page monitored now.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I sent in a help request to MFP on Monday. Got the confirmation is was received, haven't heard back. :(

Thanks so much for posting this link!
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting the link :)
  • brewinggirl_butskinnier
    Options
    Yes same exact issues. I've been just unlinking and relinking before going to bed. Pain in the rear. Thanks for posting the link.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Link now says its fixed... but it isn't for me. Anyone else?