• ashleigh315
    ashleigh315 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WTG ladies!!
  • You are all very inspirational!

I am 5"6
    SW 164lb
    Currently 138lb-140lb
    My goal weight is 130lb and US Size 6 (same as when I was 21!)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    5'6"
    SW 202.5 lbs. (January 1, 2014)
    CW 151 lbs.
    Started at 16w/18 and XL, now 8/10 and M.

Right now I'm more focused on losing the belly fat than on my weight number so I'm not sure how many more pounds I'll end up losing. I carry most of my remaining fat in my stomach and I'm guessing it will take another 10 pounds or so of overall fat loss for it to be more proportional with the rest of me since we can't spot reduce.

P.S. I promise I do still smile now even though I'm not in my "after" pictures. I tend to either end up with photos that have me with a weird smile and crazy eyes or a serious face but no crazy look :blush:

oct2013_zps3247528a.jpg

oct2014_zps2467f5e4.jpg
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7

Starting weight (7/26/14): 210 Pounds
    Today (11/5/14): 167.4 pounds

Starting waist measurement: 33 inches
    Today: 28.5

Starting Hips: 44.5
    Today: 40.5

I'd post photos, but I don't know how :neutral_face:
  • summer92008
    summer92008 Posts: 202
    edited November 2014
    Options
    dbnvoko3gj0u.jpg

I'm 5'6'' even. 20 years old. Started losing weight in June of this year starting at 149ish.
    I'm now 135 and holding. I would like to get down to 129, maybe a little more. I am only really upset with my stomach, I'm happy with everything else. Everyone looks so good in their after pics. Those that looked like me starting out gives me hope that I can get a better body at a little lower weight. Maybe I should shoot for 120. But right now, I'm going at it slow and steady. Mainly diet since it is so cold out where I live, full-time college student, and an elderly dad who is sick right now.
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome inspiration everyone! I hope to post pics some time.
  • shawnamsk
    Options
    This is really motivating for me!
    I'm 32 days into the journey. I would love anyone to friend me, I appreciate the social aspect of MFP. I'm a mother of 2 young girls.
    I'm 5'6", starting weight 187, as of this morning 176. I'm taking it one point at a time.
  • wagglesworth
    wagglesworth Posts: 53 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I'm 5'7", 64 yrs old and started MFP in mid June of this year. My starting weight was 313, a few weeks ago weighing in at the Dr's I was 72 lbs. lighter. I'm scheduled to see him again in another 2 weeks and I know I'll have lost at least a total of 80. I want my goal weight to be around 135 lbs. I've got a long way to go, but I'm seeing my Dr. monthly to make sure I'm doing ok healthwise, get weighed and keep me accountable. In the last month I've been taken off all insulin injections, blood pressure and cholesterol meds. Next Saturday I've made a date with my son and his girlfriend to go roller skating. Haven't been skating for at least 50 years, but I'm ready to give it my best effort. Life is grand.
  • chazzypink
    Options
    I am 5'6'' and another 1/2''. HW 175ish SW 161 GW 130. Mom of 3 and I recently moved several states away and I now live in a rural community with no gyms and nothing physically challenging nearby. I also don't know many people and I think that makes its harder to get started. I am struggling with eating habits and I feel completely defeated at this point in my life. I have posted on my profile some random pics over the years. You can see my weight go up and down. I would love to make some friends and build a support group.

Congrats to all the success stories and Keep it up to all the ones still feeling defeated.
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    z45sx4tnxio8.jpg

I'm 5'8" -->30 lb difference in this pic. It's between June and now. I hope the pic works, I've never posted a pic before :)
  • emailme178
    emailme178 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Zelinna wrote: »
    I just posted my results here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1072557-august-12-2012

I'm 5`7 started at 210 and almost 160 now. I hope to get to 150.

PhotoGrid_1375497192285_zps30a3a981.jpg

ccdcf161-fc51-48a6-8c21-bb9d57eb21c0_zpsd20a9eae.jpg

Aug46_zpsd58e4dbe.jpg

wow you look sooooo good!!! i started at the same weight and im the same height... gives me hope :) i bet it feels soooooo much better!!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Need this for extra motivation for the future rough patches. You all look fantastic!
  • alliums
    alliums Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is my favourite thread ever. Thanks everyone for sharing. It's very inspiring. ;)
  • wannasfitness
    wannasfitness Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SammiB88
    Options
    New here!
    Just found this thread.. It's so inspirational :) great job ladies
  • MargueriteMuguet
    MargueriteMuguet Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. I am 5'6 .Started at 235 lbs. Currently at 217 lbs. Goal weight is 145 lbs. I am so motivated to see all the before and after pics
  • FrazierSamuel
    FrazierSamuel Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What a cutie! (and you look great too)
    Not staying on track lately because i'm actually happy with myself now, but still trying to reach goal...posting these here for motivation.

I haven't really posted pictures yet but last weekend I went to a wedding and there is a big difference.....

Before... probably between 175 to 180 not sure, about a year after I had my son....

trzy1nkxmqm8.jpg

qf08xjxc4q6h.jpg

And now about 26 pounds later

qpivpy37c0i1.jpg

wu57ikx5c5af.jpg

I have about 5 more pounds till goal.

not a ton of weight loss but a big difference for me. I've just been running and eating less. I'm exactly 5'7

Not staying on track lately because i'm actually happy with myself now, but still trying to reach goal...posting these here for motivation.

I haven't really posted pictures yet but last weekend I went to a wedding and there is a big difference.....

Before... probably between 175 to 180 not sure, about a year after I had my son....

trzy1nkxmqm8.jpg

qf08xjxc4q6h.jpg

And now about 26 pounds later

qpivpy37c0i1.jpg

wu57ikx5c5af.jpg

I have about 5 more pounds till goal.

not a ton of weight loss but a big difference for me. I've just been running and eating less. I'm exactly 5'7

• jesikalovesyou
    jesikalovesyou Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • hhouse77
    Options
    I'm 37 years old.
    5'7"
    SW: 212.8
    CW: 196.8
    GW: 152

Wish me luck. Losing weight is the hardest thing I have ever had to accomplish and I have a long way to go. I think I can, I think I can.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!