jmauldin85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • x0xBunnyLovex0x
    Options
    i wanna meet new people :)
  • leannel94
    Options
    Would like some friends to keep me motivated, new to the site and don't have any yet! :)
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Feel free to add me, I am restarting my weight loss journey and I have a long way to go!
  • legowrangler
    legowrangler Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Wezzy90
    Options
    Meee! no doubt I want more friends! I am new here :) feel free to add me !!! lets stay focused, determined and motivated :wink:
  • IronBelote
    IronBelote Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I'm seasoned in the fitness industry. I live by flexible dieting. I'm knowledgeable not only in what and how but why... anyways, i could make this funny and random but figured I'd go literal for once. p.s. - loggin daily on regular regime and refeed day... oh except for my cheat day ;) hit the add button... in 3...2.....1...
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • ccecci92
    ccecci92 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ADD MEEEE!!! :D
  • trainlikemad
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends!! Add me! :)
  • MercurialBeing123
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Jb59
    Jb59 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm new. I've already lost the majority of the weight the old fashioned way...eat less, move more and it's taken me two years. The thing that helped me the most over this time was having a best friend that is my accountability partner. We push each other when it gets tough and we fight through it. I need more friends like that and maybe we can help each other see this to the end!!
  • Jojomotivated
    Jojomotivated Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'd like new buddies <3
  • firemist22
    Options
    Need more friends just 8days old on here :)
  • reliruby92
    Options
    Hello everyone my name is Areli and I am looking for friends that will motivate me in this journey to become and stay healthy. Feel free to add me :smiley:
  • pileofpaper
    Options
    For sure...I am new here and need some friends! :smiley:
  • pileofpaper
    Options
    Also, anyone into Yoga? There is a great website with free yoga workouts. doyogawithme.com
  • kdouble_d
    Options
    Hello, everyone!
  • kapoorpk
    kapoorpk Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • FitAngel2015
    Options
    Hi! Add me :blush: