Options

Replies

• amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Emalethmoon .... look at the difference in your chin/neck especially! Good job! :)

Thank you!

• rgdelacruz43
    rgdelacruz43 Posts: 35 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Right: March 2014
    Left: November 2014

12 lbs left!

eaaw9klath1f.jpg

• jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    v69n42fv0tu1.jpg

Great work but I have to say, I want your beanie and shirt lol, total batman fanatic here.

If I remember correctly, I found them in the men's section at walmart as a set. It won't be long before the shirt is too big. I plan to get a new batman shirt from hot topic when I get closer to my goal. I have my eye on a batman logo bra, but my boobs need to shrink some first.

I have a batman shirt with a cape and trust me I wear it proud hehe... I found one that said "Training to be Batman's wife" but thought since I was already married I better not get that one haha.

Good point you don't want the Joker to find out who your husband is!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    jonjhayden wrote: »
    v69n42fv0tu1.jpg

Great work but I have to say, I want your beanie and shirt lol, total batman fanatic here.

If I remember correctly, I found them in the men's section at walmart as a set. It won't be long before the shirt is too big. I plan to get a new batman shirt from hot topic when I get closer to my goal. I have my eye on a batman logo bra, but my boobs need to shrink some first.

I have a batman shirt with a cape and trust me I wear it proud hehe... I found one that said "Training to be Batman's wife" but thought since I was already married I better not get that one haha.

Good point you don't want the Joker to find out who your husband is!

I married the joker hahaha!!!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I don't think I actually have any recent photos. I will say though that I have always had some baby fat on and under my chin, even when I was underweight after pneumonia several years ago. When I was fat it was becoming a true double chin and I hated it. Right now the skin in that area is a little loose, and my acne scars are much more visible for some reason, but overall my facial contours still look a lot better. I *don't* look younger... lol. but that is all right. I never looked my age in the first place so it would be unrealistic to expect that kind of a change on me.
  • vopat45
    vopat45 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is only with 20 Pounds loss and people have been asking me if I got a nose job lol. I am excited what my face will look like after I reach my goal! Yay!
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    @ Vopat... looking good, way to go!
  • desimia1
    Options
    Wow ! Everyone looks amazing ! Well done!
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    kaj0ywrc3l9b.jpg

About 45lbs down so far. Half way-ish!
  • teknosprite
    teknosprite Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Your super cute face is so much more noticeable now! You're uncovering your handsomeness and you look way happier!
  • GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Great job everyone!
  • amf0324
    amf0324 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    he40iyuqqtdh.png

37 pounds down so far.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Nice comparisons!

77704065.png
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Let see if this works.....

jne5olrofbeh.jpg
  • serafinelaveaux
    serafinelaveaux Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    This was about 40 pounds down. I've lost more since then but most of it appears to be leaving my boobs instead of my face so nothing new to show. :neutral_face:

wj9lh60nu52a.jpg
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    omg, that posted alot bigger than I thought it would be lol
  • turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    mbaby86 wrote: »
    omg, that posted alot bigger than I thought it would be lol

Beautiful!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!