how much coffee a day do you drink?

Options

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    All the coffee (1-2 pots a day)…I am definitely a coffee addict! Coffee is my go-to when I get snackie. I have tons of different sugar free creamers and flavored roasts so I can curve a sweet tooth when I need it!

this is me- as much as possible- and I'd rather drink coffee than have a snack.

so too much- but probably not enough to satisfy.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    5-6
  • algwynt
    algwynt Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    the most horrid drink known to man. so none.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    2 cups a day in the AM. One regular (Millstone Foglifter), followed by one flavored (something seasonal, usually). 1/2 and 1/2 only, please. NO sweetener.
  • darrellhenderson
    Options
    I usually have 2 (12oz.) cups a day, sometimes 3. I drink it strong and black. Love it!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    cbc16c765b9c7d219671fbde89973eb5.jpg
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I drink 2 or 3 - 16 oz glasses of coffee every morning. I don't use a mug B)

This is the reduced caffeine version of my coffee consumption. I used to have that and about 2 or 3 iced coffees in the afternoon and sometimes hot chocolate made with coffee in the evening. Yummy stuff.
  • nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    24 oz in the am; sometimes black or near black (splash of fat free flavored creamer)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I usually drink a lot of diet soda, but don't drink coffee often. When I need a lot of caffeine, though, I will drink it like it is going out of style. I do these road trips once or twice each year, where I drive at night and see/do stuff during the day. Pilot / Flying J truck stops have a blend of coffee that is supposedly a higher caffeine formula, and then I add Stok Shots, then some creamer and sucralose to make it taste decent.

During the trips, I probably drank around 48-72 oz. daily (2-3 of the 24 oz. cups) and maybe 8-12 bottles of diet soda (diet has no calories) as well as a few large cups of soda from fast food places or gas stations.

Other times, I usually drink no coffee and only around 60-80 oz. of diet soda daily.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    i drink alot! i with work and training i'm pretty much on the go round the clock, caffiene helps alot
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I have a 14 oz mug in the morning and I also have a cup in the evening at home, but only so I can use my Keurig :)
  • mom2mcjc
    mom2mcjc Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    triple shot of espresso around 8am, and a 20oz diet coke with lunch. Or another 2 shots of espresso.
  • Rosie_McA
    Rosie_McA Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm sure I drink way too much but on average it would be about 6-8 large cups of strong black coffee a day. I tried to cut back but that didn't work out, but recently I found a decent tasting decaf and drink that from mid-afternoon onwards.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Minimum 1, but usually 2-3. Sometimes 5-6
  • jlmatthew71
    jlmatthew71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bout a 12 cup pot every day
  • twinkles2121
    twinkles2121 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    A lot! 6-12 cups a day. I'm one of those people that aren't even coherent until they've had like 3 cups. Usually Folgers hazelnut, but the Jamaica Me Crazy has been my favorite lately.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    2 or more 16oz cups on any given day, either coffee or Americano. Coffee keeps me out of jail. . . .
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    cbc16c765b9c7d219671fbde89973eb5.jpg
    QFT

• icanplay3
    icanplay3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my coffee!! And I like it dark and smooth, just like my red wine. :D

I start off with a Starbucks Pike's med roast k-cup in my keurig at home, then at work we have Folgers Colombian med/dark roast. I drink 2-3 cups per day :)