150+ pounds to lose

Options
I'm looking for friends with a similar goal. I know it's helpful to have accountability partners otherwise I would give up. I'm looking for those with a lot of weight to lose as I also do. I hope to hear from you! TIA (:

Replies

• stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose another 112.2 pounds. Feel free to add me, love making new friends!
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Always looking for motivation. You've started the process by coming here so that's a start! Feel free to add me!
  • pink_girl7
    pink_girl7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I still have a good amount of weight to lose. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • GG983
    GG983 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hello! Im just starting out and I have quite a bit to lose. Feel free to add me. Anyone lol
  • jcfullbr
    Options
    Looking to lose 185 pounds, down 48 so far (although my MFP weight stats are kinda messed up)! Definitely looking to give and receive support, we can do it!
  • hotjodels
    hotjodels Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm down 65lbs probably have about another 20lbs to go so I know I don't really the bill for friends you're looking for, but if you want a friend who is on here daily (I have a log in streak of 384 days in a row) and who logs consistantly, please feel free to add me.
  • davidp2711
    davidp2711 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    fr sent
  • Newsalt1
    Options
    I need to loose at least that much. i am completely new to this and would relish someone to help me stay on track.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 201 pounds to lose… about 96 left. If I can be of help… feel free to add me.
  • hj0908
    hj0908 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi!! i have about 120 pounds to lose i'm trying to find some friends to help encourage me
  • weighdown2013
    weighdown2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a total of 201 pounds to lose… about 96 left. If I can be of help… feel free to add me.

• weighdown2013
    weighdown2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations.... Keep going!!!!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I still have about 106lbs to lose (down 18lbs). Feel free to add me, Op or anyone who needs support. :)
  • SabresFan19
    SabresFan19 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 150+ pounds to lose. Please add me :) I need friends to keep me accountable.
  • Sweets8210
    Options
    Hi I just started and my goal is to lose 150 lbs also you can add me if you wish
  • sandrasophia1970
    Options
    Hi have about that much to lose and just started I've lost 19 lbs so far feel free to add me and anyone else thanks ! :D
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've got over 200 pounds to lose, with almost 60 down so far. Welcome any new friends! :)
  • mjvasko1
    mjvasko1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've got about 115 pounds to lose. I'd love to throw some support your way.
  • healthier_shana
    healthier_shana Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ooh, me! I've got 165 to lose.
  • bestlife42
    bestlife42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose. Let's do this!