Arewethereyet is finally THERE!!!! WOOT!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Looking forward to an update in the fitspiration thread!

Thanks for reminding me ;)

I will have to get my daughter to take pics of me lifting weights or doing a push up. Hmmmmm ideas are going thru my head now! :flowerforyou:

YAY! I just saw them - nice work! :flowerforyou:
  • Palamedes
    Palamedes Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! Well done.
  • luvemso
    luvemso Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful post, and so are you! So Inspirational!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

I will have to get my daughter to take pics of me lifting weights or doing a push up. Hmmmmm ideas are going thru my head now! :flowerforyou:

I need better captions, I am great with words in person but on paper I go blank LOL>
  • Skye_NS
    Skye_NS Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

I need better captions, I am great with words in person but on paper I go blank LOL>

Me too! I actually just used the same words on mine that I posted the day I finished the run. Makes sense to me, but I'm not sure it would have the same meaning to anyone else, unfortunately.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Me too! I actually just used the same words on mine that I posted the day I finished the run. Makes sense to me, but I'm not sure it would have the same meaning to anyone else, unfortunately.

Fit peeps helped me with my first one. The next one has to be really good. Run a 5k or lifting heavier weights. I am ready. physically and mentally!

Dancing has been fun, and helped me lose a bit more-get a better shape. Now on to bigger and better things !
  • Rhea_L
    Rhea_L Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job - congrats!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Just stopping in to say I have maintained 116 for how many months now. I have increased my food intake to 1500. I am a shorty so that is enough for me until I hit the weights, which I admit I have not done. Mainly because I had to get my food right before I could expect to lift. Happy Thanksgiving!!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Just read your story and saw your beautiful pictures. Very encouraging!
  • grrupp
    grrupp Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow! I enjoyed reading your success story, you are inspirational. Congratulations :)
  • Tljordan40
    Tljordan40 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    :D
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Well done. :smiley:
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well Done you! Congratualtions!
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You look great! Also loved your writing style!! :) Bless you!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! that is all!!!!!
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options
    You are awesome and such an inspiration!!!! :-)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Just stopping in to say I have maintained 116 for how many months now. I have increased my food intake to 1500. I am a shorty so that is enough for me until I hit the weights, which I admit I have not done. Mainly because I had to get my food right before I could expect to lift. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy maintenance! This is the best news of all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!