T-Day Calorie Challenge

Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    edited November 2014
    In, but don't think I'll get to 6k. I hit over 4000 for the day, a bit over 3k for the actual meal, last year.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    I wish I was in, but I'm Canadian, so we've already had our feast day, dammit.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Count me in! 6000 should be pretty easy for me tomorrow. I am fasting today to prepare myself. Lets have fun!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    I am pregaming today- Breakfast was 3 biscuits (I don't eat those typically so 3 is a LOT for me)- 3.5 eggs and like 5 pieces of bacon and a gallon of coffee.

Lunch was 5 oreos

Dinner is Skirt steak + sweet potatoes + veggies + salad.

I am a selfish B so I sent the BF back to the store bc/ he forgot the sweet potatoes and MOAR WINE.

And crushed oreos in mint ice cream for dessert. Fat kid is fat. and happy.

I have an AM run planned tomorrow- BF has to work- so i have really nothing to do till noon/ 1 PM- possible a gym stint Thur- Friday (I'm away from home- so I have to pay to play- pending pending on those gym visits)

I feel like 4K is a solid respectable goal to hit- I haven't considered alcohol- I have to drive- so I'll have to drink early and let it wear off- or- just wait till I'm home.

Either way- whatever- All are welcome- 4K or not- just make a solid effort to effort ACTUALLY eat and enjoy the hell out of all that home cooked food!!!
  • JoRocka
    This saturday?? we'll take that too. go ham... or turkey- or whatever it is you canadian's do up there!!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    I am soooo IN for this... I am aiming for at least 6000....
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited November 2014
    I'm in. :drinker:

Not sure I'll be able to do it (since I'm only cooking one of the dishes), but I'll try. If, someone brings cheesecake and pumpkin pie, then I'm sure to hit it.
  • JoRocka
    I need to post the fail gif if the black cat launching face first into the red beanbag chair.

Because that's me today. Into the pie.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Started the day off perfectly with a pork roll & cheese sandwich and sticky bun right outta the oven... that will hold me over until the food is ready
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    I'm keen to see the pictures and go "ewwww" everytime you guys add sweet stuff to your veggies ;)

I reckon 6000 on Xmas Day is decidedly possible...probable even!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    In for the pics :). Have fun all.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    I'm keen to see the pictures and go "ewwww" everytime you guys add sweet stuff to your veggies ;)

I reckon 6000 on Xmas Day is decidedly possible...probable even!

:huh:
  • I'm confused... Nobody is trying to eat at goal today? Because it's one of two "treat" days a year? I'm afraid I'm developing a food phobia, and I was planning to eat as little as I could to stay in goal lol. It would be nice to not think about what I am mindlessly eating for the day.... Hmm
  • Lol, yeah, I read it, I just didn't understand.