A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants.

Options

Replies

• bob108819
    bob108819 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I could really use some Sexypants. I'm in!
  • GlamazonK
    Options
    Great post! The metrics part for me is key. Most people starting out have no idea how big their portion sizes really are in terms of calories and weighing portions out (of carbs in particular!) can be a huge shock - it certainly was to me! Usually once you've been doing it for a couple of months and forming good habits you can hopefully tell by sight...
  • Michellekutz1
    Options
    I would like to join the sexy pants club please :)
  • Terry_L_Simpson
    Options
    How do I start a reply post without quoting someone? I don't see a 'reply' button anywhere.

How do I delete foods I entered in error? Actually, in an impulse of over-enthusiasm. How do I delete them from the list of foods in my 'recent' and 'preferred' lists?

Thanks!

• Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    This. This. This!
  • energi
    energi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    How do I start a reply post without quoting someone? I don't see a 'reply' button anywhere.

How do I delete foods I entered in error? Actually, in an impulse of over-enthusiasm. How do I delete them from the list of foods in my 'recent' and 'preferred' lists?

Thanks!

At the bottom of the page is the reply box, so just scroll down.

On the web, just click the red circle to the right of the entry; on the app, swipe it left until you get a delete box. You can't delete foods from your recent page, only from frequent.
  • sarstar1
    sarstar1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great post. I will need to get a food scale because I eyeball all the time. Plus my boyfriend makes dinner most of the time and then gives me good sized portions. Might help him with portion control too.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    bump
  • motoe
    motoe Posts: 1
    Options
    In for Sexypants - my stomach and thighs are my worst area and I'd love to fit into some sexypants!
  • ErinK09
    ErinK09 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    (*)
  • Raykels
    Raykels Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Fab post, very logical, I must get back to measuring!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Fun to re-read after all this time. Such a great post.
  • girlonamission938
    Options
    I hadn't really thought about pictures, I try to avoid them lol b uh t I can see how they would be motivational when you are fit, seeing what you don't want to go back to. :) I'm just starting my journey with jillian Michaels body revolution, so I might do this.
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I hadn't really thought about pictures, I try to avoid them lol b uh t I can see how they would be motivational when you are fit, seeing what you don't want to go back to. :) I'm just starting my journey with jillian Michaels body revolution, so I might do this.
    I shouldn't even go here, but if you need motivation: Have any of you seen the TV show, My 600 pound life? OMG that is motivation to me. I realize these people all have some kind of problem other than being morbidly overweight. And hopefully I would never have gotten that big no matter what I ate, but just the thought of it is enough to consider what I eat.
    What I'm trying to do now is remember the word, "savor". If I savor each bite while I eat it, it makes me enjoy it more and slow down in the process. I am one of those people that just likes food, so I do want to savor each bite.

Have a great and healthy day, all.
  • shefalishandilya8
    Options
    In
  • dimeda78
    dimeda78 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. I am new to this program. I am excited about losing this extra fat that has gotten very comfortable on my body. I don't want it and am willing to work hard to get rid of it. The above recommendations are fantastic. The hard part for me will be getting enough sleep. I will need to take naps when I can. Thanks for providing a supportive community.
  • thisischar43
    Options
    Thank you lots of knowledge and reminders i had slacked on
  • DiabetesFree123
    Options
    Great info thanks for the motivation !
  • hmcbride68
    hmcbride68 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I took the "path to Sexypants" as not toward my own pants... hehe