A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants.

Options

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Bump

Hi :tongue:

Ohai! :D Just was in the neighborhood. Thought a friendly bump on one of the links that was the pivotal moment for me was in orders. Hope you're staying bulky.. I mean busy!

As I was telling Sara earlier, I'm bulking so hard if I cut myself, kool-aid would come out.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Bump

Hi :tongue:

Ohai! :D Just was in the neighborhood. Thought a friendly bump on one of the links that was the pivotal moment for me was in orders. Hope you're staying bulky.. I mean busy!

As I was telling Sara earlier, I'm bulking so hard if I cut myself, kool-aid would come out.

Ermagerd. I knew you were hardcore! For the record, I laughed so hard I woke my husband up and got that ice cold glare. Happy V day! :laugh:
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Bumping for my read, Thank you for taking the time to write and share this. It took thought and effort. I surely appreciate it.
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    tagging
  • JulieMGentile
    Options
    awesome thanks :)
  • SmileyCakes94
    Options
    Wow. This is great! all my questions and concerns about everything was answered on here. Thank you for the info. and btw- what is Bump and tagging? and how do I do it and (save) for my own reading? still learning to navigate this site.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Wow. This is great! all my questions and concerns about everything was answered on here. Thank you for the info. and btw- what is Bump and tagging? and how do I do it and (save) for my own reading? still learning to navigate this site.

Tagging a post means that it will show up in your feed and in your "My Topics" list.
    Bumping a post moves it up to the top in the respective forums that it resides in.

Some people use them interchangeably.

(Simply replying in a thread does both of these)
  • verasdaughter
    verasdaughter Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ironbutterfly_
    Options
    Bump
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    This is great, thank you for re-posting.
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Awesome! How have i not seen this before? :D
  • MsClaverhouse
    MsClaverhouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Sooooo much useful information here. Thanks for taking the time to get it all together for those of us who do not quite have the understanding that you do!
  • LittleonebeforethethroneofGod
    Options
    So what is meant by tagging a post?
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ser67
    ser67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you x
  • sufferingartist2000