A guide to get you started on your path to Sexypants.

Replies

• BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Bump
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Awesome sauce! Thank you!
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    I need new sexy pants...!! :embarassed:

I have been on a bulk and I have been blessed with the ability to grow quads and glutes. I was putting on my sexy pants for my Beautiful Wife the other night and they were a bit tight around the thighs and Glutes, but OK in the waist. Decided that I could wear them one more time...

When we arrived at our friends BBQ, I placed my whiskey flask in my back pocket and pulled off my boots. Bent over to set my boots out of the way and tore the *kitten* out of my wranglers.:huh:

Apparently these squats really have been making my *kitten* look big...:frown: :laugh:

Just thought I would give you all a bit of sexy pants humor for the evening! Yes, I did go home and grab a different pair of pants...
  • Love this article. Thank you!!!
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

I have been on a bulk and I have been blessed with the ability to grow quads and glutes. I was putting on my sexy pants for my Beautiful Wife the other night and they were a bit tight around the thighs and Glutes, but OK in the waist. Decided that I could wear them one more time...

When we arrived at our friends BBQ, I placed my whiskey flask in my back pocket and pulled off my boots. Bent over to set my boots out of the way and tore the *kitten* out of my wranglers.:huh:

Apparently these squats really have been making my *kitten* look big...:frown: :laugh:

Just thought I would give you all a bit of sexy pants humor for the evening! Yes, I did go home and grab a different pair of pants...

lmao
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member

bwahahaha! The Incredible Hulk in you is coming out--you're bursting at the seams!
  • bethsmoothmove
    bethsmoothmove Posts: 13 Member
    This is brilliant :)
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    tagging for BF% est., macro assessment, etc.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Love this thread ????
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Bump.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Bump :D
  • TTJustin12
    TTJustin12 Posts: 3 Member
    tagging to reference..
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    bump
  • yinaely
    yinaely Posts: 9 Member
    Bump
  • elk726
    elk726 Posts: 3 Member
    I came looking for all this info! Thank you for this post!!
  • WonStepAtaTime
    WonStepAtaTime Posts: 101 Member
    Thank you. Tagged
  • Mita19
    Mita19 Posts: 43 Member
    Bump:drinker:
  • aspired2lift
    aspired2lift Posts: 18 Member
    Bump
  • MissMonicaC
    MissMonicaC Posts: 67 Member
    Awesome post! Keeping this<3.