Where do you keep YOUR scale?

Options
2»

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    is relieved to know that many of us keep our scales in the kitchen - LOL!
  • ChirishGirl
    ChirishGirl Posts: 111
    Options
    In my Butt, where I can't find it. (feeling a little cocky this morning ;o)

LMAO LOVE IT!!!
  • candacecollins
    Options
    in my bathroom next to my toilet. i weigh twice a day and it keeps me motivated to keep it up!
  • schlubba
    schlubba Posts: 26
    Options
    Near the toilet so I can weigh myself before and after a deuce.
  • mrsbergie
    mrsbergie Posts: 7
    Options
    In my linen closet in my bathroom. I like the bathroom so I can weigh as soon as I wake up before I get in the shower (and before I eat) that way I can get the truest comparison each time I weigh. Its in the closet because frankly, I don't have much floor space in the bathroom. There is also one in the kitchen, that my husband uses.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Mine is under my bed. Don't want to see that evil little thing any more than I have to! :smile:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    DO NOT LAUGH_
    ours is in our kitchen!
    Mine is in the doorway of the kitchen, I have to walk past it every time I go to the kitchen or the bathroom.
  • makeachange22
    makeachange22 Posts: 151
    Options
    right in front of the toilet, so i can go to the bathroom wash hands and step right on :D
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Under the bed. My cat sleeps on it. He weighs 14 pounds. :-)

Haha, cute!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My scale is in my bathroom, next to the toilet. I only weigh myself naked, first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom. I'm never tempted to weigh other times of day.
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Mine was in the basement - but such a pain to use it running downstairs naked. So, I bought a new digital one that is more accurate and keep it in the bathroom. Limiting myself to weighing once a day in the a.m. after my business is done...
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    In the bathroom, and I DO step on it too often :(
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    In the bathroom by the sink and at the gym. I weigh myself every morning at home pre-shower then weigh in the gym after I've changed (but before I put sneakers on) a little later in the morning. Only one of those weigh ins is my official weekly one, the other days are just to get an idea of how I'm doing.
  • djhavoc
    djhavoc Posts: 43
    Options
    Digital one in my bathroom against the wall across from my toilet that way I can weigh myself in the morning before my shower in my birthday suit I don't understand how some people weigh themselves at the gym with all their clothes/gym shoes on that weight won't be accurate.
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    bathroom because I weigh in the nude.