Onderland how close are you

Options

Replies

• turtlez23
    turtlez23 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss and I have 20lbs to go. 199 will be a sweet sweet number.
  • adamitri
    adamitri Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    14.5 lbs down from something like 259 lbs starting.
  • randomworldgirl
    randomworldgirl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I hit 199 a few weeks ago. Since then the scale has been bouncing back and forth between 197 and 199. Drives me nuts, but at least I can say that I'm officially in the 190s.
  • mmd575
    mmd575 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just 15 lbs to go! But they are stubborn!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great job, you'll be there before soon. One great thing we are already on our weight loss journey before the New Year starts. I always started every New Years, saying I was going to lose weight, this time I'm already, lower than I have been for 16 years, and on my way to a healthier me.
  • papashou
    Options
    Started at 350+ in April. I am 2 pounds away from Onderland.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Wow! Thats amazing, great job.
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Keep up the great job, you'll be there before soon. One great thing we are already on our weight loss journey before the New Year starts. I always started every New Years, saying I was going to lose weight, this time I'm already, lower than I have been for 16 years, and on my way to a healthier me.

Congrats!

Is it just me, or is it MUCH easier to lose weight in the summer?

I started back in May and feel like if I would have waited until now to start, I'd still be on the couch. Between shorter days and colder temps, it takes a lot more motivation to keep it going.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

Congrats!

I started back in May and feel like if I would have waited until now to start, I'd still be on the couch. Between shorter days and colder temps, it takes a lot more motivation to keep it going.

I find winter harder. I love the outdoors and I have two young kids so I'm constantly busy in warmer weather. Its tougher to get out in winter. Despite living in very northern Northern New England, I hate the cold.
  • AmbreMichel
    AmbreMichel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5lbs from onederland... can't wait to be there yet! Good luck to everyone!
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    40lbs. away from Onederland...I can't wait to get there! Started out at 265.
  • janiceclark08
    Options

Congrats!

I find winter harder. I love the outdoors and I have two young kids so I'm constantly busy in warmer weather. Its tougher to get out in winter. Despite living in very northern Northern New England, I hate the cold.

I agree completely.
  • 31st_Proverbs
    31st_Proverbs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 30 pounds to go. Will be the 3rd time in the last 28 years. Hopefully I can stay under this time. Hoping to be there by beginning of May, 2015
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    I have lost the same 20 to 25 lbs a few times in last 16 yrs, this time its different , down 41 lbs, and counting calories on mfp and more determined to keep it off. Good luck, keeping it off, you can do it this time,hopefully May will be here before you know it, it will be warm again.
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    29lbs to go... *finger crossed* o:)
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I've been hovering around 200 now for 6+ months. Once or twice I've seen the elusive ONEderland and I can't wait until that's all I see when I step on the scale!
  • ghouliejulie85
    ghouliejulie85 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    6 lbs away, hoping to ring in the New Year under 200. I started at 280
  • gwb77
    gwb77 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    51 more
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I've still got a bit to go… but I'm getting closer! About 78 pounds to ONEderland. Considering that I started out closer to 400 than I was to 300… I'll take it for now!
  • mrsmuckster
    mrsmuckster Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    5.3 to go to - still shooting to see it in 2014