Whats your Fitness Goal for the Month Of December?

Options
2»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    Clean and Jerk 150 Lbs and snatch 115 Lbs.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    My goal is to complete all four remaining weeks of my 8 week program including the 6th optional day each week.
  • Picchickolo
    Picchickolo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    get below 260
  • kemarryat
    kemarryat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Workout 4 times a week and lose 6pounds for the month
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    To Drop another 6 lbs.
  • Weirdo_VirGo
    Options
    There are a few: Track every single day, goof or bad just track. 180 minutes of exercise weekly. Be out of 240's which means loosing close to 10 pounds this month (that's Ideal) realistically? drop 6
  • JoKnowsJo
    JoKnowsJo Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I had hoped to be able to fit into this dress for a holiday party (which I have hanging in my closet, so it gives me the stare down everyday) however I am about 30 over the goal so onward as they say, if I can do 6 to 10 pounds for December I will be quite happy.
    I will motivate you all if you will motivate me :)
    m8w1l1xy85rd.png
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Squat 175lbs by the end of the month.
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Great everyone. I would also like to be 10lbs lighter by my 31st birthday In January... Water is a tough one for me but im trying to do it. I need to get back into Insanity But first I want to build up some endurance last time I only lasted 10 days

I'm currently doing 30 day shred to get ready for insanity. I did the same thing last time too.

How is everything going for you now?
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I love that we are all here to motivate each other. I also like that you guys said to track everything I need to do better getting on MFP everyday :)
  • TeresaGoal145lbs
    TeresaGoal145lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Exercise enough so that when I eat more, I still lose weight
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    To get to 125 by Christmas and STAY there!! Holiday season is always rough on the food front.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    my goal is to NOT gain any weight

ding ding ding ding ding.

We get all kinds of goodies during the month from vendors and they all end up in the cube next to my desk. Unfortunately, its also the cube with the shared printer so I can't avoid it.

• happyvalentinesday
    Options
    Mine are to workout atleast 5 times a week and get under 190. I was 190 now im like 193 ? So id love to see 187 just to be extra sure im not near the 190 zone.