I'm 5'2 and goal is to be in the 120's! Looking for more weight loss buddies!

Options
2»

Replies

• KellyWertenberger
    Options
    Hi! Everyone can feel free to add me as well :) I've been on and off myfitnesspal for a few years now but I'm hoping this time I actually stick to it. At the beginning of 2013 I changed my diet 100% and lost 20 pounds in 4.5 month. Now almost two years later I've gained it all back plus some. I'm also 5'2 and my goal weight for right now is 130. I tried changing my diet again but I just can't do without my favorite foods so I'm hoping portion control as well as cleaning up my diet here and there will help me reach my goals. I also now have a very picky husband so finding healthy foods we both like it sometimes very difficult! I'd love to make some friends to help keep me on track. I'm starting my weight loss journey so I can finally be happy with myself, though I appreciate their compliments it doesn't help when my friends tell me I look fine and not to worry about all this.
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am about 5 ft 2 in, and went from 172 to 125. Feel free to add me!
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Started here end of September on 141-143.
    Now am 131.
    Hoping for another 10 lbs or so. Am 5ft3.
  • jlongo1
    jlongo1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm in the same boat - looking to take off about 15-20lbs and need some encouragement and accountability. Although I have a desk job, I try to stay pretty active. Just need to shape up my eating habits and a few other tweaks too. Feel free to add me :)
  • onedaybeforethenext
    Options
    I log daily and would love to support you. Feel free to add. Great work!!!
  • duscsm
    duscsm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" also, with about 15 more lbs to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • fabmeetsfaith
    Options
    RosaileenB wrote: »
    You can add me! I have more weight to lose but I'm 5'1 and looking to be in the 120s as well.

Awesome! You can do it!!
    famuv5ive wrote: »
    Hi all, hi fabmeetsfaith. I am 5'2", and started my weight loss plan 54 days ago when I hit y top weight (besides being pregnant) of 153.2. I was always thin my whole life. Once I hit my upper 30's I gained 30 pounds. I lost 4 pounds in the last 54 days. Very slow progress, but I am still sticking with it. Can any of you tell us what you've been doing to lose the weight? I'd love to get down to 125.

Hi! You are 4 pounds closer to your goal, it may have taken you a while but 4 pounds is a lot of fat. Go pick up a 5 pound bag of sugar and see! I've been just religiously logging in everything I eat and drink even if I go over that day, I keep tracking. First couple weeks, I went over a lot but now I'm doing a lot better. I have a weekly treat meal. Just a treat meal cause a whole day would do a lot of damage!! I work out 3-4x a week. That's basically what I've been doing. First month my calorie goal was 1400 and now I lowered it to 1300. I'm not always perfect, sometimes I'm over a little bit I'm okay with that.
  • Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey, add me! I'm 5'2". Started at 184, am down to 134. Want to get down to about 125 - 120. A TIGHT 125-120. :)
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 5'2, and SW of 145, and would like to get to the 120's. I will add you!
  • skinnygirljunk
    skinnygirljunk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I'm returning after a brief break. I'm 5'6 and 142. My goal is 135 and I need to get a bit more tone.
  • anna_jewel
    anna_jewel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 29. I am 5'1, have lost 15 pounds- half way to goal! My goal is 120 pounds (short girl here) Anyone can feel free to add me. The more support the better :)
  • cassiehworth280
    cassiehworth280 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'2" as well! Lost 9lb in 7 weeks, by increasing activity and cutting out rubbish from my diet (mostly!). Need to lose 16 lb more to reach my goal of around 115. It's harder for us smaller people- every bit shows! I log daily and my diary is open to friends, feel free to add me :)
  • vgrinest
    vgrinest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me too, I'm 5'2 trying to get to the 140's as a starting point. This is my first week on MFP the more back up I have would be great.