Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• madxprofessor
    madxprofessor Posts: 81 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me, i log daily with an open food diary.
  • RobfromRI
    RobfromRI Posts: 43 Member
    Hello first timer here
  • Bonustools
    Bonustools Posts: 56 Member
    I'm happy to have more friends, I'm active and have a great sense of humor, kinda off at times :)
  • lynnweil1985
    lynnweil1985 Posts: 32 Member
    Feel free to add me, I could always use more support.
  • jamslv7
    jamslv7 Posts: 60 Member
    Yes please!! In need of motivating friends. I'm making one year on mfp on dec 14 and I kinda fell of the wagon for a while. Wanna start new and I'm gonna need friends for that!!
  • squeakybuttcheeks
    squeakybuttcheeks Posts: 54 Member
    Always looking for new friends!

Feel free to add me!
  • EmmanuelDiary
    EmmanuelDiary Posts: 9 Member
    Looking for support, my food diary is open and I log daily. Take a look to my profile and feel free to add me !
  • kclay1021
    kclay1021 Posts: 56 Member
    I have no friends :-1:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hi all posted here before but feel free to send a request..always happy to make new friends
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Feel free to add me. Trying to lose 33 pounds by summer so I can start seeing the personal trainer at my gym more seriously. Also follow me on twitter :@SweetMaryJanesS
  • ohkurt
    ohkurt Posts: 11
    I WANT FRIENDS!!! :) add me now! haha
  • FaridPERU
    FaridPERU Posts: 172 Member
    PERU SAYS HELLO! feel free to add me and share fitness ideas and motivation
  • Fibrofighter13
    Fibrofighter13 Posts: 20 Member
    Feel free to add me. I always welcome new friends☺
  • ls8735
    ls8735 Posts: 53 Member
    Anyone please feel free to add me. I would love people who log on regularly. I currently have a 132 day streak and plan to keep it up!
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Daily logger & exercise. Feel free to add me :-)
  • advntrswndrer
    advntrswndrer Posts: 1 Member
    Hey all! I've already lost 402 lbs since starting on myfitnesspal many years ago. I had walked away from using this avenue of support for some time, but I restarted using it again today. In any case I applaud all of you for your dedication to yourselves! My goal is still to lose another 150 to 200 lbs. Possibly any of you may want some encouragement as we all do. Hit me up on here is you so choose.
  • Paix_Amour
    Paix_Amour Posts: 34 Member
    edited December 2014
    Always love new friends!
  • SugoiKawaiiSam
    SugoiKawaiiSam Posts: 4 Member
    Me! Me!
  • Would love to meet new people who help me stay motivated. I signed up here years ago, but now I'm doing this for real! Feel free to add me!
  • zSandman
    zSandman Posts: 76 Member
    Hey all! I've already lost 402 lbs since starting on myfitnesspal many years ago. I had walked away from using this avenue of support for some time, but I restarted using it again today. In any case I applaud all of you for your dedication to yourselves! My goal is still to lose another 150 to 200 lbs. Possibly any of you may want some encouragement as we all do. Hit me up on here is you so choose.

402 lbs? Damn man hella impressive.