Options
13»

Replies

• kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    aaaack, my biggest weakness!!!
    Salt & Vinegar.
    I am trying to be good.... airpopped popcorn with a spritz of vinegar is the alternative.
  • melsheep
    melsheep Posts: 12
    Options
    I switched to the Special cracker chips 30 chips 110 calories I usually don't eat them all.
    Mel
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Be careful with those "light chips" because they have olestra!

That's what I was going to say. Unless you are a fan of anal leakage, I'd be cautious.

I could eat chips all day every day for the rest of my life. So I don't buy them anymore. I don't snack anymore. It's working!
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I don't think you should give anything up. It's all about learning portion sizes. I still eat chips. I don't get the baked ones or the veggie ones or anything like that and while I didn't stay thin eating chips, I've never stuck with a diet that deprives either. I think you can eat anything you want to in moderation. The only person you have to answer to in the end is yourself.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Rice chips! I get them in salt and vinegar--one serving is 8 chips (and they're really cracker-sized, fairly dense) for 60 calories. The sodium is reasonable for salt and vinegar, too! I buy Eating Right (Safeway) brand.