What can you do now that you couldn't do 30 days ago?

Options
1222324252628»

Replies

• GoneGirl50
    GoneGirl50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I whizzed through 30 minutes on the elliptical today, and had to double-check the time because it felt like 10 minutes. I could only do three minutes when I started. Now I can also head over to the weight machines and do another 30 minutes there.
  • corofinlass
    corofinlass Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Row half a mile
    Do strength training after cardio
    Wear jeans that didn't fit
    Feel happier!
  • tweekedgirl
    tweekedgirl Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Run five miles, each under 10 minutes. Nearly died doing it, but I did it.
  • mustloseweight2015
    Options
    Have candy in my pantry and not eat it, run for 30 minutes straight.....and I can fit in that dress I couldn't fit into 30 days ago! :)
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    So my warm up and cool down jog time is a 10 minute mile. That was my original goal time at one point to be my "fast" running time. Love that I don't feel like I'm going to die when I'm running at that pace now. And I actually pass other runners on the track now. There were times when I was jogging slower than people where walking. Anyone else?
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I can walk without crutches. :):D:po:)
  • willieverbethatgirl
    Options
    I know these aren't as great as other people's but they're monumental to ME

*I can walk a mile without stopping
    *I can work out vigorously (well as vigorous as I can) For 20 minutes straight
    *I don't lose my breath as much walking up the stairs
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can bench half my bodyweight now :D
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    A proper plank! About a month ago I could hardly hold myself up, and I know I was probably not holding proper form ... but I've been doing a yoga challenge through YouTube and now I can hold myself steady, with proper form, no shaking for about 30 seconds!