Onderland how close are you

Options

Replies

• brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I love seeing how close everyone is, but also how far everyone has come so far! Feel free to friend me if you'd like a like-minded friend here.
  • aeastin1
    aeastin1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Started at 80 pounds away, now down to 49 pounds away! Can't wait to see that 1 on the scale again :)
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    5.2lbs aways. Hope to get there before the end of the year!!! I'm so psyched! When I started in September I was 240lbs! Looking back now, the pounds have melted off and continue to do that. I love going into my closet and going "shopping" for stuff I either haven't worn ever or in years! Congrats everyone and hope to see you in Onederland soon!!!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    papashou wrote: »
    Started at 350+ in April. I am 2 pounds away from Onderland.

What???? OMG, congrats! That's amazing!
  • Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    6.5 left to go. I started out at 400
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I started at 300+ in January, now just 6 lbs away from onederland! Can't wait to get there... was hoping to do it by the new year but if not by then I know it will be soon after.
  • exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Eleven more days until my weigh-in and I have 7 lbs to go to get to 30 gone. that's only my first mini goal. More to come after that:)
  • michsax14
    michsax14 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I still have 35 lbs to go, someday I'll see onederland!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work! It sounds like alot of people will be in onderland, by the end of the year, or shortly after.
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Almost 37 lbs to go. I have lost 77 lbs so far. I'm hoping, I'll get there around Easter!
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Oh you guys are so inspiring! I reached onederland recently and am now 194-- waiting to get out of the 190's! 189 here I come--holidays will not stop me!! I love this process!! Hope!! Hope!!
  • fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    11 more lbs to go, so 6 weeks away?
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    mtruitt01 wrote: »
    Oh you guys are so inspiring! I reached onederland recently and am now 194-- waiting to get out of the 190's! 189 here I come--holidays will not stop me!! I love this process!! Hope!! Hope!!

I feel the way you do, I am 190.8, and I cant wait to get out of the 190's. I also will hit my 20lbs by Christmas challenge, when I reach 189. I guess its going to be that way with me, just wanting to be in the next set of 10's. Good luck.
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    as of today, 20 pounds to go. its been kinda slow going since 230... but its finally moving again and i hope for 200 by end of march.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Great, you'll be ready for Spring.
  • humanismu
    humanismu Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    16lbs and it's so close I can taste it. When I hit onederland, I'll also have offically lost 100lbs. Been very helpful in saying no to junk food, and yes to the gym!!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    humanismu wrote: »
    16lbs and it's so close I can taste it. When I hit onederland, I'll also have offically lost 100lbs. Been very helpful in saying no to junk food, and yes to the gym!!

Congratulation, what a victory to have lost so much, and committing to the gym more. I need to exercise more, that is something I need to work on.
  • Sylvarose
    Sylvarose Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just want to get to the 200's by August! :smile: But wish all of you success, health and happiness on your way to your Onderland!
  • AmbreMichel
    AmbreMichel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5lbs from onederland... can't wait to be there yet! Good luck to everyone!

well, I'm now in Onederland! (since today, and not by much)
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Pleasantly surprised when I entered Onederland last week. Makes 235lbs down. Wow