Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Looking for Friends who need to lose 70 pounds

Options

Replies

• Indigolove626
    Indigolove626 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    add me I have about 80lbs to lose I lost 50 before and I am determined to do it again, I am sure we can help each other!
  • gingyboomboom
    Options
    add me too
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have about 65 to lose.
  • Loohoo98
    Options
    You can add me :smile: I really want to lose about 80lbs but I'm just gonna stop when I'm happy
  • manie7117
    manie7117 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need to lose 100 lbs. and I'm trying to also control my blood sugar so I don't have to go on medication.
  • powernapp
    powernapp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, everyone. I have between 55 and 65 to lose - the closer I get, the easier it will be to tell!
  • each_day_stronger
    each_day_stronger Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I could probably do well to lose 70 pounds, but I set my goal small at 30 to help me stay motivated and will probably make another goal once I get there. I will second the seltzer recommendation! feel free to add me.
  • PudgyPanda91
    PudgyPanda91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, if you'd like!

I'm looking to lose about 80 pounds, ideally. But who knows, when it gets closer!
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm down 40 pounds with 60 more to go!
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Same here.. 2nd time around on mfp- have about 60 to lose. Add if you'd like.
  • mickeycrazie
    mickeycrazie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    you can add me. Broken record of trying to lose weight. Lost weight in the past by starving, but don't think that's a good way to go now, but as I get older (52) it gets harder.
  • tnmomof3boys
    tnmomof3boys Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here looking and trying not to eat my sons leftover birthday cake so I definitely have a sweet tooth. If I could lose 80 lbs I will be at a healthy weight according to the charts! That would be sweeter than the cake. Feel free to add me!!
  • Medea34
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • AisWilson
    AisWilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds exactly like me too! I have about 80 to lose. I drink regular soda. I need to stop that! I need more motivation and support as well. Anyone please feel free to follow me.
  • goal2bhealthy
    Options
    I would like to join a group also. I have 70 pounds to lose. I am a mom of 2 boys and I need a supportive community to lose weight. I need to learn to log my food and make healthier food choices (I love carbs and sweets!), and I need to exercise on a daily basis.
  • tonyamccabe
    tonyamccabe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking to loose over a hundred pounds! I've done it once! I'll do it again!
  • kimberlywol
    kimberlywol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I have 90 lbs to lose and would love to give and receive the support!
  • carmeleon
    carmeleon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you guys feel free to add me too. I have AT LEAST 80lbs to lose... I have lost weight before and put it back on. Have been back on my fitness pal for a few weeks now and enjoying getting back into a healthier way of life. Anyone who needs or can give some encouragement add me! I have always had more of a problem with savory foods like bread and pasta etc but I can totally understand the sweet tooth! Good luck everyone and well done to all those who have lost already!!
  • livb528
    livb528 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have 70-100 to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • harmsee
    harmsee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How is everyone holding up this January? I still have to MOVE more.