What's your strangest favourite food combination?

Options

Replies

• mellymlk
    mellymlk Posts: 187
    Options
    Oh I know one. I put peanut butter and sugar on my french toast! Yummy
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    French fries dipped in a chocolate milkshake
    Cowboy
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I used to eat peanut butter, banana and mayo sandwiches when I was a kid.
    I also like to make either a salami and turkey with provolone and mayo and mustard with doritos all together on bread. It also works with tuna and doritos. But I havent had those since I started this weightloss journey.

Connie
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Popcorn with M&M's and French Fries with Honey Mustard Dressing.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My ex introduced me to a dieters hell.....

Chef boyardee beefaroni on top of peanut butter toast... It tastes so good to me, of course my current husband and my ex's new wife think it is nasty... LOL at least we had something in common.

Of course the "Chef" helped me get to my current weight class.... OBESE

106069.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Journal
  • kismetme
    Options
    Frosted Flakes and American Cheese! :smile:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I found a new one last night:heart: Dark chocolate and orange slices. Pop one of each in your mouth and it equals :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hmm I would have to say my strangest would be mayo mixed into pork and beans lol...LOVE it! But havent eaten it since I started my new lifestyle change:drinker: The only other thing I can think of that i USED to do is the peanut butter with pancake syrup mixed in YUMMY!

My g/f likes to pour milk on top of her bowl of chocolate ice cream...she cant eat it w/o milk lol:noway:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Hmm I would have to say my strangest would be mayo mixed into pork and beans lol...LOVE it! But havent eaten it since I started my new lifestyle change:drinker: The only other thing I can think of that i USED to do is the peanut butter with pancake syrup mixed in YUMMY!

My g/f likes to pour milk on top of her bowl of chocolate ice cream...she cant eat it w/o milk lol:noway:

Hey your g/f knows how to eat her ice cream... The milk gives it a different texture.. It makes "milk crystals" in the ice cream.... YUMMMM
    My ex taught me that one too.... I seriously think he was the one that taught me bad eating habits.... Beef-a-roni with peanut butter toast, nachos loaded with cheese and whatever else was in the fridge that day BEFORE BEDTIME... Not good, not good.
    The funny thing is that he asked me to leave because I gained 30lb after 6 years and a baby (she was 4 at the time... now she is Twelve). Oh well, I took my baby with me and left him all alone. Maybe he learned his lesson.... We are both married to different people now and his new wife weighs more than me after her pregnancy. Ironic huh??
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter mixed with honey OR Syrup on a sandwich used to be a childhood fav! Talk about memories!!

Now...Love Fritos and cottage cheese. SO GOOD. Cruchy, salty, and something creamy.
  • Mimiche
    Options
    Valvetta Cheese slices on pancakes with syrup :heart: :heart: I miss valvetta cheese..
    Chocolate chips and peanut melted together, then dip fruits in it.
    Chocolate and popcorn is good too
    :heart:
  • skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    spaghetti noodles, ranch dressing, and parmesan cheese.
    delicious, but completely terrible for you. =P
  • taxieb
    Options
    Here are mine.....

Cold fried chicken with ketchup, bologna sandwich on white bread w/mayo and potato chips (in the sandwich), and french fries dipped in a vanilla shake! Of course I don't eat any of those things any more! But ya.....wierd.
  • Lib1927
    Lib1927 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinager chip nachos
    Straberry Jam (jelly) and sour cream sandwhich
    maple syrup and fresh white bread
    apple and cheese, in the same mouthful!
  • skylarshannon
    Options
    fluff and peanut butter on bread as a sandwich=] fluff is like a marshmallow spread. YUM!
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    toast with butter and marmite (yeast extract). Smells gross but tastes YUMMY!!!
  • ladybug0416
    ladybug0416 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    fluff and peanut butter on bread as a sandwich=] fluff is like a marshmallow spread. YUM!

fluffernutter!!!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options

fluffernutter!!!

I never ate them, but my kids love them.!
  • mariethai
    mariethai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    toast with butter and marmite (yeast extract). Smells gross but tastes YUMMY!!!

Mmmm I love marmite! Have you tried marmite with sliced apple on a salt and vinegar rice puff crackers?

But nothing beats melting butter dotter with marmite (or marmite and cheese... ). I had a friend who ate marmite and honey - now that was a sticky but sweet combination.

(But it can't be vegemite!)
  • LuvinLife
    LuvinLife Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have eaten may of the food combinations you guys have mentioned:
    -peanut butter & jelly mixed in a bowl was mine & my brother's staple when we were out of bread
    -we also loved eating peanut butter(crunchy was best) with syrup to satisfy our sweet tooth
    -my DH used to put blueberry jam on his waffles, sometimes with pb too
    -fried egg sandwich with ketchup......YU-UMMM-Y!!
    -I also adore the ice crystals you get when putting milk on ice cream.:love:
    -I love putting chips on just about any kind of sandwich. Doritos give them some cruch and a kick.

The only weird one I have that I can think of is smoked oysters on crackers with mustard.............MMMMMMMM. I don't eat them very often, but I did treat myself to some on Thanksgiving. I savored every bit.:smile::smile:

Claire