Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Add me! I need a support team to hold me accountable :smiley: would also love to offer encouragement in turn
  • I am looking for more friends to help me stay accountable :) I am now logging everyday and using fitbit too :)
  • Indy00777
    Indy00777 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm new and I don't have any friends on here, so feel free to add me haha.
  • My name is julie, I'm 22 yrs old. I want to lose 100lbs. I'm 5'3.5, my starting weight was 233lbs and my goal weight is 130lbs. I'm looking for some new friends so we can help keep each other motivated. I just started on My Fitness pal, but I'm planing to stay very active on the site so i would like other people who plan on doing so too.
  • I could use lots of friends. I tend to be a huge slacker when I try alone
  • I'm always looking for new friends :) I recently lost 30 pounds and am very passionate about fitness/health and love motivating others!
  • mustbeararity
    mustbeararity Posts: 11 Member
    I'm looking for new friends.
    Down 60 pounds but need to lose so much more.
    2015 will be a change for me and I am ready to face it.
    Add me.
    Message me.
    Lose with me. (:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    more friends please! I'm needing more likes (encouragement) when I lose. :)
  • I need support..to receive and to give..so if you want me as a buddy in this struggle for good looks add me as a friend...i don't quit get how to send reqest to someone since i'm from croatia and english is my third language..
  • eatnojunk
    eatnojunk Posts: 30 Member
    edited December 2014
    Any and all friends welcome. I have depression and an eating disorder but I have started to meditate and its helping. I although have a fitbit fitbit.com/user/23BD6R

Scott
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    I'm in 16718172.png
  • aimeemcnally
    aimeemcnally Posts: 18 Member
    Me! Add me :smiley:
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    I'm always up for encouraging others! :D
  • Gourmet here who has successfully bought his BF from 22% to 8% in 5 odd months !!
    Looking for friends /team to share fitness goals and accountability !
  • antjtw
    antjtw Posts: 3 Member
    I have more abs than friends at the moment.
  • healthycanadian95
    healthycanadian95 Posts: 55 Member
    ADD MEEEEE <3
  • c_aw
    c_aw Posts: 128 Member
    edited December 2014
    would love some friends :)
  • theskyrimjedi
    theskyrimjedi Posts: 46 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am looking to make some good friends along the way. We all need that extra push,so lets go. :)
  • I could always use some motivating new friends :smile: I log daily and keep my friends list relatively small so I can give the best support to my FL!! Feel free to add me for mutual support along this journey!! xoxo