• Slasher09
    Slasher09 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hmmm I didnt mean it to post that way ^^
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    pscarolina wrote: »
    Is it possible that, in addition to all other things mentioned, that you were dehydrated?

A couple of months ago I taught a class, showered & ran out to a football game. Had seats in the sun, a couple of drinks (not water) & felt like I had a hangover for 2 days.

I thought this too. I have noticed that if I have not gotten the amount of water needed before I work out or run I have a killer headache and feel very "foggy" the next day or even right after.

• c_aw
    c_aw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    dehydrated but more like not enough electrolytes. please drink gatorade.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Slasher09 wrote: »
    Hmmm I didnt mean it to post that way ^^

Oh yeah. If the oj helped for a short period of time and then you were back to feeling like crap in that time frame I would definitely pair your carbs/sugars with fats and proteins..rather than having them alone.

If you ever need anyone to talk to about it, you can always message me.
  • mrs_j_smith
    mrs_j_smith Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My guess is either dehydrated or you had a bit of a sugar crash (not enough fuel in the tank before class). Happened to me a couple months ago.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    c_aw wrote: »
    dehydrated but more like not enough electrolytes. please drink gatorade.

Maybe the G2 (and eat nuts or something with it)..but definitely not regular gatorade.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Also, mention it to the instructor. They need to know what's going on with you, and should be able to give you modifications to the class so you get the most out of it. No instructor wants you to bonk during their class, and they really don't want you leaving early and passing out in the hall outside of their class!