Jillian Michaels Fan

Options
Is there anyone out there that used Jillian Michaels workouts to get into shape? Let's be friends!

Replies

• MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I used 30 Day Shred when I started. Did it for the first 9 weeks of my journey.
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Currently doing 30 Day Shred!! Loving it so far.
  • lkm28
    lkm28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i just bought the ripped in 30! i'm so excited to start it!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I tried a new spin instructor that was like the time travelling love child of Hitler and Jillian Michaels, NOT a fan!
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I don't have her workouts yet (I'm broke) but I am a fan of her super hotness!
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30 day Shred currently (on day 11) and also have done Biggest Loser CardioMax and her Kettlebell DVD. Love her! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    memememe! love her, she is my favorite! been Shredding it for almost 3 months now, with fabulous results. looking forward to trying some of her other vids!
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I don't have her workouts yet (I'm broke) but I am a fan of her super hotness!

I agree!!
  • kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred and loved the results. I'm currently doing Six Pack in Six Weeks. I feel like I'm not seeing results as quickly as I did with the first DVD, but I'm happy with the tightness I am feeling in my stomach. She is awesome at what she does, but I do love to hate her....
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    I ordered the Ripped in 30 and the 6 Week 6 Pack...they should arrive in the mail tomorrow. I can't wait to start them Thursday.
  • DixieDarlin1987
    DixieDarlin1987 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Doing her new dvd, Ripped in 30, now and I love it!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'm on the last few days of the 30 Day Shred... but I'll be doing it again! Probably in conjunction with C25K... I kinda got a girl crush on her. :) lol
  • azfostermom
    azfostermom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    currently working the 30 day shred and loving it for sure :smile:
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    i did the 30 day shred now working on the biggest loser. i love jillan's quote's
  • GetFitNowKrystal
    GetFitNowKrystal Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred right now :) I'm on day 6. I love it & I'm glad I started.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I have her 30 day shred and 6 Week 6 Pack abs. They ROCK!
  • ElizabethWilie
    Options
    you can get her videos for about $10 at Target! I've got her 30 Day Shred and her Yoga Meltdown. I'd taken a break from both for a while because the 30Day Shred made my knee hurt, and then later (not while doing one of the videos) I got a stress fracture in my foot. Now I'm back at it and did Level 1 today of Yoga. Man! am I weak! Lol! Can't wait to get this weight off! I plan on rotating between our elliptical and one of her videos so I don't get bored and I can get back in shape! Good luck everyone!

p.s. Sadly, myfitnesspal doesn't have a calculator for her videos even though her ads are on the sidebar! But after a *little* research, it looks like if you put in that you did circuit training for 15-20 minutes, it's approximately the same calorie burn as the 30 minutes of Yoga Meltdown level 1. :)
  • shannieboo
    shannieboo Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred and I love it, she will kick your butt!!! Would love to be friends
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    oh I used 30 day shred to help me get to where I am now.. i started a new 30 day round a few days ago.