Ultimate Chump for 2014

Options
jjscholar
jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
And the winner of the 2014 Ultimate Chump of the Year Award is: Me. Why you ask? The other day I thought I met a woman online who loved me as much as I thought I loved her. At least I did not loose any money in the whole stupid mess. At least I had some good friends who showed me the light so to speak on this stupid woman. I thought I had a very beautiful blonde woman for a girl friend. I did not expect this stupid woman to be a perfect Barbie Doll. I thought I was just very lucky when I met her online. Oh course I was wrong. Am I asking too much just to find love? I feel like a total chump right now. Man are people so cruel. I would to say that I am very sorry to everyone for being such a fool!!!! Man Christmas Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• avibachar
    Options
    Dude! Don't beat yourself up over this. Yes, it's ok to be disappointed and a little sad, but not mad at yourself. You did nothing wrong. This person was clearly a waste of your time and the bright side is, as you said, that you found out before losing any money.

Seeing the light was your Christmas present! :) Now you can enjoy the holidays with people who actually deserve to have you in their lives.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Other than a fool, I would think you consider yourself lucky to get out of this situation without losing anymore than a piece of your heart. Are you really going to ruin your Christmas over her? Is she worth that? Why don't you call a few friends and celebrate your "escape"? Reading your profile I think you've come a long way and have had successes. After the holidays get out there and give some attention to a woman who doesn't get that much---maybe someone in your Zumba classes? A surprise may await you if you're open to it. Wishing you a Merry Christmas. :)