Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• jspanman wrote: »
    Yes please! Anyone? :)

Well I just joined and I'm really getting motivated to finally do something for myself. So how are you doing with your diet and exercise? Every little change to the positive is a good thing. So when you do something good tell yourself you are so proud of you. Because at the end of day we have to love ourselves. So you got this so keep going! I hurt my knee in October and it's a struggle to workout but I do what I can and I tell myself you done good. And I've been using my calories the healthy way. You can have fun with your meals there are so many ideas out there and that makes life exciting. Have a Merry Christmas~
  • PCOS also and need friends
  • Roxy_Arcane
    Roxy_Arcane Posts: 115 Member
    Add me?!
  • rgibson53 wrote: »
    Hey!! Feel free to add me. I'm struggling to lose.

Hi, So it's the holidays and the holidays can be the worse time to be dieting. But I have struggles in the food area and I'm not suppose to have sugar or anything fun. When I do have those things it's like being on a rollercoaster ride that can crash which isn't good. But I'm doing good right now. The thing for me is that if I don't put sugar and regular flour in my system I don't grave it at all. So now I just started this program and it's going good and I struggle with working out because lucky me hurt my knee but it's good because I have decided enough is enough. I have goals and I've set forward to knowing that this summer will be better. And at the end of the day we have to love ourselves. So how are you doing with your program? I don't mind if you write me back I can be a support for you. Do you workout? Have you lost anything. Remember you are beautiful that's what we need to tell ourselves. Everyday when you get up say I'm doing something positive for me today. Write back and let me know how you are doing ok. Have a Merry Christmas. Penny
  • lindacollins78
    lindacollins78 Posts: 44 Member
    edited December 2014
    Could always use a few more friends :)
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Hey - Feel free to add =-) xx
  • MartinOsier
    MartinOsier Posts: 7 Member
    Hello all! I am an active runner and looking for more friends. Preferably between the ages 20-40 or runs all the time.

Feel free to add but please include a short message.
  • always looking for friends!!! add away!!
  • Hello all...I definitely need support.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.

Win!

I'm more of a herd person (horses/ponies) but I agree with EricSharp here.
  • steff274
    steff274 Posts: 227 Member
    add me have deleted a few that hadn't logged for 2 months!! love the gym love my horses actually fighting not to lose any more weight.. my diary is open and honest I post on my timeline errr alot!! :p
  • 60M3Z
    60M3Z Posts: 4 Member
    Hey everyone my name is Fabian and I'm 32 years old. My profile name is 60M3Z. I've been married 7 wonderful years and we just had our first child, my son Julian. I've been overweight since I was 22 and I've always starts and stopped diets and exercise commitments. I'm determined to become the best ME I can be for my wife and my son. I'm tired of daydreaming how the fit Fabian would look and feel, I want it to become a reality. I'm 5'9 and weight 241 pounds. My goal is to be a 34" waist and or 180 pounds. PLEASE ADD ME AS I'D LOVE ENCOURAGMENT AND ACCOUNTABILITY. Thanks.
  • me me! extra motivation is always great!
  • metalellie1
    metalellie1 Posts: 14 Member
    Some new friends would be awesome :)
  • EricLFC1892
    EricLFC1892 Posts: 85 Member
    absolutely friendless here.. could do with like minded motivational buddies
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    b93u4kwavuvm.jpg

This is amazing...

• tiana150
    tiana150 Posts: 6 Member
    YEAH!
  • squisherz
    squisherz Posts: 37 Member
    Always looking for people to help with motivation - please send a message with request. Cheers
  • onemannasty
    onemannasty Posts: 7 Member
  • Hello! Back on MFP after part of a semester off. Looking to lose the last 12 pounds! Although 7 of which I gained back from the semester... xD