Sports bra recommendation??? HELP~

Options
Hi Ladies and gentlemen (that are knowledgeable in this area),

What sports bra or fitness bra would you recommend, that will ASSIST with keeping the girls DOWN while working out?? :-)

Thanks!
Add me as a friend also.

Replies

• lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I like the Nike Pro Combat ones :). Another good company is Moving Comfort
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    It also depends on if you need low, medium,mor high impact based on your activity
  • JoshuaTreeLily
    JoshuaTreeLily Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm all too familiar with having bazoombas to deal with, and I protect them fiercely during workouts. Shoulder and back strapping are critical - can't be flimsy, little spaghetti straps. Adidas and Nike make some really sturdy ones, but they're pricey. Recently I've been using lower-cost versions like Champion, but the key for me with any of them is getting them in a smaller size than I'd normally wear so they hold securely.
  • Laura732
    Laura732 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Its a beast of a bra, but http://www.enell.com. There are some other choices available at Titlenine.com
  • Boccellin
    Boccellin Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I HIGHLY recommend the Victoria's Secret VSX sports bra. Expensive, yes, but it's the best sports bra I've ever owned by a long shot. Trust me, the girls will not move an inch, yet it's still very comfortable.
  • suppakana
    suppakana Posts: 307 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Step 1: Get correct bra size from reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits (the right-hand side of the page has instructions)

Step 2: With correct size, get Panache bras on amazon (link to the one I use). It's $68, but worth every penny.

Before Step 1, I was wearing something like a 36DDD, and using an Enell size 0. It didn't stop the bounce. After step 1, I purchased a Panache sports bra in 30GG. It stops the bounce. It stops it so good. I can run! I can jump! I can dance! It's awesome.

xzviv0rn2wx5.gif
    edited to add links
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I am in love with the sports bra I got a VS. Had the lady help fit me and everything.
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    i like the VS sports bras. But i have to double everything up, i have some of those tight nike flat material sports bras i put over the top of a form fitted sports bra, it smashes everything down tight but i still have some shape
  • Juvenica
    Juvenica Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    agree with doubling. wouldn't suggest triple, tried it once, almost fainted ( I then understood Elizabeth in Pirates of the Caribbean ;) )
    I love nike and adidas , have not tried vs yet so don't know , but I try one of my strong ones (for ex nike and another not so much). always keep in mind the back strap not like bra straps
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Laura732 wrote: »
    Its a beast of a bra, but http://www.enell.com. There are some other choices available at Titlenine.com
    I LOVE my Enells! They're not pretty, and they're expensive, but I have 32DDDs and I can run in my Enell bras.

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I have a Shock Absorber Ultimate Run bra. Love it. I'm going to need a new one soon. The one I have is getting to big and my boobs are starting to bounce again. I think I paid $26 for it. I got it on Amazon.com while it was on sale. Best bra purchase ever. Oh and when I bought it, I was a 38F (US sizing). Based on my current measurements, I need to either be a 36 G or a 34 H (pardon me while I go scream....if your wondering this is the first time I looked at bra sizes again in a couple months, I was hoping to be in a normal size :grumble:)

• Nekrachael
    Nekrachael Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I have a moving comfort bra, my second, I got from Bounce. I love these bras.
  • CorriAZ
    CorriAZ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I like moving comfort but they don't make my size. I love panache. I also recommend herroom.com
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Lulu bras for me. Love the stuff your bra and make sure I grab at least one every time they have it
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I found a great bra at Athleta. It's a compression bra with an underwire. No bouncing and it doesn't flatten you out. I sometimes take my shirt of when I've started dripping sweat and it's not lingere looking, but it's still attractive.
  • jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I just finally found 2 over the weekend that fit and felt great! I am an F cup so it was a difficult task! I actually found them at Lane Bryant- I was happy to be able to try them on, I have ordered some online from other places and they did not fit. The best part was that they were $54, but they had bras buy one get one free so I got two for $54!
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I like the ta ta tamer from Lululemon. It has a reinforced panel across the top of the cup to prevent the bounce.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I agree with the suggestions of Athleta one and moving comfort one. I love both of those bras! I used to have bigger girls but they have since left me with my weight loss.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    C9 by champion at target has some high support models priced under $25.
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAH I love this!!

quote="suppakana;30603061"]Step 1: Get correct bra size from reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits (the right-hand side of the page has instructions)

Step 2: With correct size, get Panache bras on amazon (link to the one I use). It's $68, but worth every penny.

Before Step 1, I was wearing something like a 36DDD, and using an Enell size 0. It didn't stop the bounce. After step 1, I purchased a Panache sports bra in 30GG. It stops the bounce. It stops it so good. I can run! I can jump! I can dance! It's awesome.

xzviv0rn2wx5.gif
    edited to add links[/quote]