Exercise DVD's

2»

Replies

• There's also JessicaSmith on youtube that has some great workouts for free, I've done a few of them and love them.
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    I loved Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30, but I enjoy fitnessblender.com even more. They've got plenty of different levels and times, including a few to do with your kids.
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Definitely Leslie, but also look up Jessica on youtube, lots of free workouts of various types.
  • clandrum1984
    clandrum1984 Posts: 94 Member
    Thanks everyone. I have never been this committed before. Learning about different exercises, calorie deficits, nutrition, and just being accountable to something.
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Thanks everyone. I have never been this committed before. Learning about different exercises, calorie deficits, nutrition, and just being accountable to something.
    My kids are teens now, but I remember the days of little ones. It was so helpful to have exercise I could do without leaving the house. Good luck as you start out! I bet you'll love it!
  • stephica
    stephica Posts: 164 Member
    I used to love 30 day shred and no more trouble zones by Jillian Michaels, I love love love beach body products (I'm not a coach, if anyone was wondering)... For low impact I would suggest Piyo and T25
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Natalie Jill has all kinds of workouts posted on FB, she does a short demo video to show how to do it and you just go ahead. Her stuff looks really good.
  • clandrum1984
    Thanks for the continued advise. I will look into all of these. Right now I am just trying to be more active!

How are all of you doing on your weight loss journey? Do you have before and after pictures?
  • yafashelli
    yafashelli Posts: 112 Member
    I'm seventy pounds down, with another 40+ to go. I lost my first 25 with Leslie Sansone, and then graduated to Jillian Michaels. I'm a big fan of both. :)
  • clandrum1984
    @yafashelli: how often did you do the DVD's? I am hoping to get into a more normal routine after the holidays... :smile: