p90x - Round 1 beginners

Options

Replies

• BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Boy, do I need to relax and relieve some STRESS today! Work has got me irritated and burned out :sick: I'm going to take my dog for a 30-60 min walk here in a bit then do Chest/Back later tonight.

I need some motivation today people! I'm excited to get the workouts done today just so I can feel better.

This weekend was just alright, but I'm learning to focus on one day at a time and just do what I can fit in. Eating healthy at work is definitely a challange because most people don't eat the healthiest and only just a handful of people actually work out...so it's not a very health-focused environment. It cna be tough sometimes when the support just isn't there!!

Hopefully, I'll be able to order a heart rate monitor this week so I can actually know how many calories I'm burning! THAT would be GREAT motivation!
  • markymark39
    markymark39 Posts: 60
    Options
    Phase 2, Week 5, Day 1: Complete. 61 Days left...

Chest, Shoulders & Triceps completed this morning. wow...that was a lot of pushups!
  • smurfguru
    smurfguru Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Day two of week three done. I am loving plyo the more I do it!
    My absticles were in some serious pain today from the couple hundred push ups yesterday......
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    Just finishe Chest/back and am SO pleased to say that I increased my reps and weights on most every move! :smile:

Going to do ARX before bed...maybe I can coerce the boyfriend into joining me :flowerforyou:

This workout felt GREAT! Now to just remember how GOOD it feels, so I don't miss a workout just because.

Plyo tomorrow...Yay! and :noway:
  • esisco
    esisco Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 1. I am glad I fast forwarded through the videos a couple of days ago because it gave me a good idea of what to expect for today. Helped me keep up without missing reps while trying to figure out the moves.
  • chelsiburnett
    chelsiburnett Posts: 317
    Options
    Week 2 day 1 finished!!!! I did as many of the pushups that I could, and I also did the pullups using the chair.....I could still feel the burn!!! Burned 527 calories!!!! Ready for Plyo! It's one of my favorites!
  • jaia07
    jaia07 Posts: 22
    Options
    I had a bad week last week, but I'm back at it... did shoulders and arms, now for abs...
  • j3nic3
    j3nic3 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    The Doubles schedule is kicking my butt. Thank goodness for recovery supplements.

Here are my stats:

.............Day 1.......Day 30
    Weight: 154.2......153.4 = 0.8
    Neck:......13.0........13.0 = 0
    Waist:.....35.5.......32.5 = 3.0
    Hips:.......41.0....... 37.5 = 3.5
    Arms: .....12.0...... 12.0 = 0
    Thighs:...24.0...... 24.0 = 0
    Bust:.......39.0.......37.0 = 2.0

.8lbs lost.
    8.5 inches lost.
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The Doubles schedule is kicking my butt. Thank goodness for recovery supplements.

Here are my stats:

.............Day 1.......Day 30
    Weight: 154.2......153.4 = 0.8
    Neck:......13.0........13.0 = 0
    Waist:.....35.5.......32.5 = 3.0
    Hips:.......41.0....... 37.5 = 3.5
    Arms: .....12.0...... 12.0 = 0
    Thighs:...24.0...... 24.0 = 0
    Bust:.......39.0.......37.0 = 2.0

.8lbs lost.
    8.5 inches lost.

Holy 8.5 inches lost!! WOW! Great job!! 3.5 off your hips alone!!!!!! WOOHOO!
  • LOVINLIFEGUY
    Options
    Wow, some impressive numbers everyone. My rest day today and I will measure tomorrow to see where I stand (photos maybe :().

I have played 27 holes of golf so far today and have walked 10.8 miles. I still have mens league tonight another 4-5. Not a bad day off I guess.

Keep it up all!
  • j3nic3
    Options

I had a HUGE belly when I was pregnant, and I measure my hips right where the leftover pouch is, so I'm sure some of these inches are from that! And I'm glad. lol.

This was me 2 days before giving birth in Sept. http://imageserve.babycenter.com/26/000/053/8Vrcssa3wIPpqQll8Z4gR6txhwDJvqEk_lg.jpg
    I looked like I was having twins.

Speaking of twins.. Mandy, you got any pics of your belly when you were pregs with your twins? :-D
  • j3nic3
    Options
    Wow, some impressive numbers everyone. My rest day today and I will measure tomorrow to see where I stand (photos maybe :().

What week are you on?
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

I had a HUGE belly when I was pregnant, and I measure my hips right where the leftover pouch is, so I'm sure some of these inches are from that! And I'm glad. lol.

This was me 2 days before giving birth in Sept. http://imageserve.babycenter.com/26/000/053/8Vrcssa3wIPpqQll8Z4gR6txhwDJvqEk_lg.jpg

Speaking of twins.. Mandy, you got any pics of your belly when you were pregs with your twins? :-D
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I think the last picture I have is like 7 months and I was as big a a house (or so my husband will tell you). It was miserable! And the twin skin? UGH, I don't think that will EVER go away without surgery, lol. I'll look and see if I can find it.
  • LOVINLIFEGUY
    Options

What week are you on?

Last day of first recovery week.. So, week 4. Looking forward to getting back to it tomorrow.
  • chelios7
    chelios7 Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Women just don't get enough credit, holy moly, I'm not sure I could do that! Congrats on the nice improvement these past 30 days, keep going!
  • j3nic3
    Options
    Women just don't get enough credit, holy moly, I'm not sure I could do that! Congrats on the nice improvement these past 30 days, keep going!

Lol. Thank you!

Your turn to post ur stats!
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Girl! You SURE you didn't have another baby in there hiding? I think you were probably the same size as me, but my belly was all the way up, down, very wide. It HURT!!! Couldn't eat, sleep or move, lol!
  • j3nic3
    Options
    Girl! You SURE you didn't have another baby in there hiding? I think you were probably the same size as me, but my belly was all the way up, down, very wide. It HURT!!! Couldn't eat, sleep or move, lol!

Lol.. I thought there were 2 in there too but nope. I measured my belly all around every week I was pregnant and I believe the last time I did that before giving birth my belly was 13 and a half squares of toilet paper. I don't know how many inches that is, but that gives u an idea of how HUGE I was! I was able to eat, that's why I gained 54lbs lol. I have "twin skin" too. But I'm hoping that this slow weight loss will help with not needing surgery.
    I need to make more time for that ab ripper x. I find it so hard still!
  • chelsiburnett
    chelsiburnett Posts: 317
    Options
    Just finished Week 2 Day 2 of Plyo!!!! Burned a whopping 634 calories!!! That makes me feel awesome!!! Hope everyone else had a great workout!!!
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just finished Week 2 Day 2 of Plyo!!!! Burned a whopping 634 calories!!! That makes me feel awesome!!! Hope everyone else had a great workout!!!

I just finished it too! And now I wish I was dead lol. Nah but I do kind of feel like I might vomit hah. I burned 602 and am thrilled with that too. Plyo = HELL!