I figured I'd make one of these (progression pics)

Options

Replies

• KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational! Congratulations!!!

Thanks for posting :)
  • bethanna91
    bethanna91 Posts: 63
    Options
    You ROCK!!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hardwork! God Bless!
  • Tindall12
    Tindall12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job man..Keep up the good work.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. It was very inspiring and the "bloggy" aspect wasn't bad at all. :0P
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words and support everyone. I'm not really sure where the words came from. I just started typing and it all came out!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    F*cking amazing man!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look GREAT!! What an inspiration.
  • Beefyg
    Beefyg Posts: 27
    Options
    Your story is amazing! I had to fight back the tears because of the happiness I felt for you and your success! Wow! Thanks for sharing. It really is amazing what we can accomplish if we put our minds to it.
  • BeakerBeakman
    Options
    This is great! I wish you well with this journey of yours! It took a lot of courage to post all of it out there. You should be proud of yourself for the wonderful progress!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Your progress is amazing!
    I know you'll reach your goal.

Dani
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    I had that little teary-eyed feeling, too. But something I'm working on is not crying every dang day. Everything is cry-worthy!

But seriously, you look awesome! I just can't believe the difference. Your bravery in sharing your story is very moving.

We are all on your team.
    We are all so proud of you, and we are all cheering you on!!

Thanks so much for sharing your story and your pictures. Continued success.

edit, picture wouldn't load :tongue:
  • alaskabrat
    alaskabrat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You have done something that a lot of us dream of doing but are afraid of the unknown, therefore we never reach our goals. You should be so proud of yourself and how far you've come. You can now have the future you've always wanted and be truly, truly happy. You are an inspiration to us all!!! We thank YOU for sharing with us!!! :) Congratulations!!!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Super job! What an inspiration.
  • Scarletblue
    Scarletblue Posts: 255
    Options
    yep, I to, got teary eyed. It is amazing how different you look and the fact that you can run a 5k is damn awesome I am trying to build up to a mile and failing miserably,
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    OMG look at you go! So many people think they have hit a "home run" being successful. While they were really half way there before they had a chance to run "home". They don't know nothing about how to work for something and know they achieved it. You, however, have what very few people have. Courage, persistance, and the pure effort to finish a complete life transformation! I am sad for people that think they are fantastic and expect others to clap for them. But you, I marvel at and give you a standing ovation! You, my dear Sir, have EARNED this!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    wow, that's impressive, very well done you and keep up the good work, after all you are worth it :-)
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Yep, welling up here too! Congratulations on your achievement, you have done so well! :happy:
  • everydayepiphanies
    everydayepiphanies Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Definitely one of the best success stories I've read. Congrats! You deserve all of the happiness you've earned.
  • mjersh
    mjersh Posts: 46
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!