Replies

• Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    im guessing pregnant also :smiley:
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I used to have this problem. It was at its highest when I was working fulltime and doing grad school full time (while planning a wedding and being in an LDR). I would throw up at least once a day sometimes. The doctors had no idea why, I had a lot of tests done, including an endoscopy. Once I finished grad school, moved in with my husband, got married and got a less stressful job (all within a month), the throwing up mostly stopped. Turned out that is how my body was telling me I had too much going on at one time, apparently I don't react well to stress!

Not saying that is what you have going on, but for me it was just stress. Now it happens only every so often, and always when my stress level is high. Good luck, hopefully you figure out what is going on, it can be very frustrating. Of course, it looks like pregnancy is also a potential cause, so take a test for that first, then get checked out. :)
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I'm just here to find out if she's pregnant or not...
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Take a pregnancy test.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    In for baby updates.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Sounds like pregnancy! Hope everything goes well with your DR visit. Always best to get checked out when something doesn't seem quite right.
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    BarbieAS wrote: »

^^^ This. Inquiring minds wanna know...
  • QueenKristine7
    Options
    sounds like a Baby on Board to me
  • beamer0821
    beamer0821 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    if not pregnant

not normal see a dr.
  • JessRaddatz
    JessRaddatz Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! The suspense is killing me!! Did you take the test yet???
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    BarbieAS wrote: »

me too
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    you should have taken a test yesterday- and schedule an appointment about 3 weeks ago- throwing up consistently for a month is extremely unhealthy and you should have been in to see someone weeks ago.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    Good thing you're planning on seeing a doctor - it might be something else but they're also good at diagnosing pregnancy. I'm really hoping it's pregnancy since then we know you're okay!
  • ketorach
    ketorach Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Finding out if you're pregnant is the easiest thing in the world. Take a test already to rule that out. Then see a doctor!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    That is a definite possibility. Lol I will be buying a test tomorrow. The hubby would be shocked. I guess I will see what happens :)

Curious though, you've been throwing up for 2 months... but have you missed a period? If you have had your period, you could still be pregnant but it's unlikely.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Stranger things have happened. My bet's on preggo.
  • eileenwisely
    Options
    i did that about 7 yrs ago...I had H plori......Takes a strong antibiotic to kill it...Please go see a tummy Doc....I was starving to death and dammaged my esophagus...I now have a cancer on it and it has to be watched yearly...Throwing up is dangerous....Best to you..
  • rivka_m
    rivka_m Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    you've been throwing up that often for that long a period of time, and you've not been to a doctor yet?! :noway:

This. I had intermittant bad nausea and I ran to the doc. (Reflux, not baby)

I'm really just here for baby update though. Feel like we should take up a collection for a test or something.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    rivka_m wrote: »
    you've been throwing up that often for that long a period of time, and you've not been to a doctor yet?! :noway:

This. I had intermittant bad nausea and I ran to the doc. (Reflux, not baby)

I'm really just here for baby update though. Feel like we should take up a collection for a test or something.

yikes, i have had bad reflux and have gotten nauseous from it. i haven't thrown up from it though. the closest i got was gagging.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    In for the baby update...